MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

whizbopper
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by whizbopper »

daniel7lievano wrote:
DarkZero515 wrote:Is there a way to get Kold War Skarlet and/or Pirate Kano?
Yeah. You will have to use at least once the cream.api software (in this blog there's a link somewhere), then use the special option of the unlocker and they will appear in your profile. Be careful, this will change the game language to Russian as long as you have the cream.api installed.
After this, I will reccomend to delete the cream.api. The skins will be unlocked permanently whether you have it installed or not.

It is not really illegal because this skins are not sold, are just regional gifts from NRS to Brazil and Russia.
Do you remove just the cream.api and not the dll's that come with it? or all of the files that come with it? thanks

scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Just got info that Hukpo is still around, safe and sound and well. Just a minor situation for him to handle, he should be back to update the unlocker in the very near future. I'm just glad he's back, I was worried for the worse after all these silence.
milsondc
Mortal

Post by milsondc »

I Synced today and received tons of New stuffs, thank you Hukpo, my favorite game is MK and you make our experience more enjoyable, I made a small donation this morning.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Hukpo is definitely back: I've just synced and the unlocker synced back the KL3-only unlocks of Skarlet's "Gushing Garrote" and Frost's "Unscrewed" brutalities. Which means the gears and skins are not far behind.

Welcome back, Hukpo! :D
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

scphsega wrote:Hukpo is definitely back: I've just synced and the unlocker synced back the KL3-only unlocks of Skarlet's "Gushing Garrote" and Frost's "Unscrewed" brutalities. Which means the gears and skins are not far behind.

I wonder if all the skins and gear obtained by us in recent days will be synced or not with his server and will be unlocked for all. We noticed that we couldn't obtain the exact same gear and skins so our maximum was different.
@Hukpo is this possible? Do you want us to send our data in a different way? Just let us know.

Welcome back!!! :)
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

daniel7lievano wrote:
scphsega wrote:Hukpo is definitely back: I've just synced and the unlocker synced back the KL3-only unlocks of Skarlet's "Gushing Garrote" and Frost's "Unscrewed" brutalities. Which means the gears and skins are not far behind.

I wonder if all the skins and gear obtained by us in recent days will be synced or not with his server and will be unlocked for all. We noticed that we couldn't obtain the exact same gear and skins so our maximum was different.
@Hukpo is this possible? Do you want us to send our data in a different way? Just let us know.

I think he still needs to gather all the ContentID of all the unlocks we made to enable all that, seeing how he's still only able to unlock partial KL3 rewards at the moment. Makes you appreciate all the hard work he has done, and continue doing for the unlocker.

I dont think there are other ways to send our data to him at the moment. If there are, such as maybe compiling ContentID details for him to lighten his burden, I don't mind helping with the data-gathering/entry.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

scphsega wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:

I think he still needs to gather all the ContentID of all the unlocks we made to enable all that.Seeing how he's still only able to unlock partial KL3 rewards at the moment. Makes you appreciate all the hard work he has done, and continue doing for the unlocker.

I dont think there are other ways to send our data to him at the moment. If there are, such as maybe compiling ContentID details for him to lighten his burden, I don't mind helping with the data-gathering/entry.
It could another way. When they started they used this:
https://git.teknik.io/MKAntiGrind/MK11Unlocker
We are open to share the data anyway it is neccessary
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

daniel7lievano wrote:
It could another way. When they started they used this:
https://git.teknik.io/MKAntiGrind/MK11Unlocker
We are open to share the data anyway it is neccessary
I believe that unlocker appears before Hukpo came with his version of the unlocker, and they are both unrelated and different from one another. I read that unlocker proposal in another forum, and there weren't any other news from them when Hukpo's version appears.

I'm fine helping that way if Hukpo's unlocker works using Python, I've had Python installed on my PC for all the rclone and multifoldercloning I've been doing lately.
Tr3v
Mortal

Post by Tr3v »

Thank you for this amazing software. I'll make sure to pay my beer to you.

I have a question, I can't see any preview for KL3 gear... previous KL tournement I could go in my customization and check out the gear (locked but it was there), for kl3 nothing is present... Does any of you have this situation ? is it normal ?

Regards.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Just play a KL match in the current season. Win or lose, you've logged a match and all the KL rewards will appear in Kustomization, but locked. If you have not started or played any KL matches in any season, the rewards will not appear in Kustomization.
Tr3v
Mortal

Post by Tr3v »

scphsega wrote:Just play a KL match in the current season. Win or lose, you've logged a match and all the KL rewards will appear in Kustomization, but locked. If you have not started or played any KL matches in any season, the rewards will not appear in Kustomization.
Thank you, I will try that.
Tr3v
Mortal

Post by Tr3v »

scphsega wrote:Just play a KL match in the current season. Win or lose, you've logged a match and all the KL rewards will appear in Kustomization, but locked. If you have not started or played any KL matches in any season, the rewards will not appear in Kustomization.
I have played a match and still no gear added in the customisation list... shish :(
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

Tr3v wrote:Thank you for this amazing software. I'll make sure to pay my beer to you.

I have a question, I can't see any preview for KL3 gear... previous KL tournement I could go in my customization and check out the gear (locked but it was there), for kl3 nothing is present... Does any of you have this situation ? is it normal ?

Regards.
Yeah, I noticed that too the first day. Season 3 skins are not available for preview, and playing KL won't make them appear either. NRS is probably changing things up, because of this hacking/unlocking tool.

People probably should've never posted videos of it!
Last edited by Newb on Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

I wouldnt know about KL3 since I dont ever play KL apart from KL1. Just basing it off that KL1 experience. KL is too strenuous on the nerves, patience and my own sanity to even worth attempting.

Also, not having those gears and skins appear in Kustomization allows my own "x amount of gears/skins still missing" tally to remain the same, since they dont appear as locked in Kustomization as well. :p
Tr3v
Mortal

Post by Tr3v »

Newb wrote:
Tr3v wrote:Thank you for this amazing software. I'll make sure to pay my beer to you.

Regards.
Yeah, I noticed that too the first day. Season 3 skins are not available for preview, and playing KL won't make them appear either. NRS is probably changing things up, because of this hacking/unlocking tool.

People probably should've never posted videos it!
Yeah.... feels that way. We're going to miss on a lot of cool stuff if they do it like that... sucks.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”