MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

scphsega
Apprentice

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.6

Post by scphsega »

blindninja97 wrote:Anyone else getting an error? lol Or just me. Using 1.6, I'm copying the info directly out of Fiddler, but it says the server responded with an error. Could it have something to do with the fact that I timeskipped to tomorrow evening?
That, and/or it's possibly wrongly marked as a virus. I've to deal with that every single new version. You can either disable your antivirus/Windows Defender or put an exception to the file in your antivirus/Windows Defender. I've jumped about 24 hours ahead to see what's available, and first launch of version 1.6, it errored out as per usual in my case. Did the "add as exception" exercise and it went through. I've had a couple stubborn moments where it will error out no matter what and had to do the unlocking process on another PC with my account signed in, and have the same gears available unlocked on the primary PC (which was stubborn earlier).

With that new unlocker version 1.6, I believe PC is now on par, gears/skins available/unlocked-wise, with consoles. There were previous towers that were available early only for consoles (since they got these towers one week early), but it seems like the unlocker unlocked the rewards from these towers and made them available on PC now.

scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

RAT/daily reset just happened an hour and half ago.

Either this is is the byproduct of using Unlocker v1.6, or something has changed in the Krypt after today's RAT/daily reset:

1. I used the unlocker to give myself Tower Keys. The amount is removed from inventory after today's RAT/daily reset.
2. Going into the Krypt and to the Forge, my inventory is now refilled back fully with all the rare Krypt loot that's used as Forge recipes. Jax's Cigar Box, Rusted Revolver, ....all of the ingredients required to forge rare Krypt gears! A quick survey does not show any new items in the list that would signify new character Forge-able gears.
3. Even all the character heads are back in my inventory, all 25 of them!
4. If you're in the official MK11 Discord right now, it's full house, all NRS/WBGAMES and mods are present at the moment. As if waiting for something to happen?

This either point towards the unlocker having unwanted side-effects from using it, OR NRS/QLOC is doing something/adding to something new to the Krypt. Part of the patch note from the latest updates does mention adding new Forge recipes.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

What is RAT?

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
polyneutron
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by polyneutron »

thethiny wrote:What is RAT?
'Race Against Time', I presume. Not 100% sure tho.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

As expected, after the Kombat Kard leaks.

Halloween skin pack. I'm not spending a single cent for this, if they think I'm spending anything to get this. Delivering only half of the already-paid-in-full Kombat Pack 1, and they want me to spend some more for this crap? :roll: Fortunately there are "other"/alternative ways to get this. ;)

EDIT: And that "other" alternative way is up and running. 280+MB update queued, downloaded and installed. Applied the "alternative DLC unlocker". Already have all 3 skins in my Kustomization screen. I'd say, out of the three, Jade's Witch skin is the better looking one, the other two are just so-so.

The Masquerade Skin Pack now officially available on PC/Steam. Base price at USD5.99. Where I'm from, it's 4 dollars and change after conversion. :p
antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

scphsega wrote: Applied the "alternative DLC unlocker". Already have all 3 skins in my Kustomization screen. I'd say, out of the three, Jade's Witch skin is the better looking one, the other two are just so-so.
what does it mean? Did you get them with Hukpo unlocker?
Newb
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by Newb »

thethiny wrote:Klassic Female Skins have been removed from the game. And no he didn't contact me yet, anyone let him know pls
The guy that datamined those files said they are still there. He's the same guy who found jade's witch costume earlier this week.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

antreute wrote:
scphsega wrote: Applied the "alternative DLC unlocker". Already have all 3 skins in my Kustomization screen. I'd say, out of the three, Jade's Witch skin is the better looking one, the other two are just so-so.
what does it mean? Did you get them with Hukpo unlocker?
Nope. A different method of unlocking. Cursory glances around the forum tells me it's not allowed for discussion here.

Hukpo's unlocker never really work with DLC unlocking for me, especially with the three rare skins: Cangaceiro Kano, Kold War Skarlet, Gold Demon Scorpion. They appear when applied, but when the game restarted for the next session, they disappear.
antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

scphsega wrote:
Nope. A different method of unlocking. Cursory glances around the forum tells me it's not allowed for discussion here.

yes i got you
mtown11112
Mortal

Post by mtown11112 »

nrs promised us we could unlock everything with time crystals

if jades skin is purchase only im done with mk games
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

So... in the highly unlikely event nobody's done this yet, I'm about to sync the Kano skin and gear from the golden orb today. Took me several hours, but I finally did it. No exaggeration, exploring the kryppt and opening up the bottom of the pit took me two two hour sessions, give or take.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

blindninja97 wrote:So... in the highly unlikely event nobody's done this yet, I'm about to sync the Kano skin and gear from the golden orb today. Took me several hours, but I finally did it. No exaggeration, exploring the kryppt and opening up the bottom of the pit took me two two hour sessions, give or take.
When there's something you wanted badly, you'd do anything....ANYTHING to get them!
**cough**, sorry for that. :P

Yup, did all the Krypt event, from the first one on the pit bridge (That the non-PC players gone sulky so much they're missing/got it late for a week), to tonight's 10th Krypt event for the arguably the most wanted Klassic skin in MK11. Did not miss a single thing. The time available for getting them is fairly flexible, 24 hours. Pretty lenient compared to the rush-like-a-madman 1 hour Rapid Tower on ToT.

I couldn't imagine how tough it would be for you to get to the gold orb, good job dude! Takes real effort to do anything in the Krypt just by sound alone. :shock:
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

scphsega wrote:
blindninja97 wrote:So... in the highly unlikely event nobody's done this yet, I'm about to sync the Kano skin and gear from the golden orb today. Took me several hours, but I finally did it. No exaggeration, exploring the kryppt and opening up the bottom of the pit took me two two hour sessions, give or take.
When there's something you wanted badly, you'd do anything....ANYTHING to get them!
**cough**, sorry for that. :P

Yup, did all the Krypt event, from the first one on the pit bridge (That the non-PC players gone sulky so much they're missing/got it late for a week), to tonight's 10th Krypt event for the arguably the most wanted Klassic skin in MK11. Did not miss a single thing. The time available for getting them is fairly flexible, 24 hours. Pretty lenient compared to the rush-like-a-madman 1 hour Rapid Tower on ToT.

I couldn't imagine how tough it would be for you to get to the gold orb, good job dude! Takes real effort to do anything in the Krypt just by sound alone. :shock:
The funny part is I don't even play Kano... lol I'm just a completionist. Yeah, for sure. Managed to find a krypt guide with coordinates listed, but even then with the way moving works in 11, that was only half the battle. Most of the time was spent OCRing the screen over, and over, and over... to figure out where I was. lol
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Based on the timings in ToT, despite NRS/QLOC trying to obfuscate (read: confuse) everyone with its naming conventions of the new Ko-op, Tag Assist, Premier, Heroic and Rapid towers, the three-hour time interval hours is still the best indicator of when new towers with worthwhile rewards to unlock lies.

Just need to remember: 1500GMT, 1800GMT, 2100GMT, 0000GMT, 0300GMT, 0600GMT, 0900GMT, 1200GMT, and back to 1500GMT.

1500GMT = daily reset, RAT resets, Premium Shop resets. All these means possible new towers, although they're mostly repeat towers at this time. Premium Shop resets means possible new gears/skins included in Bundles available for purchase, although lately there's far and few in between.

1800GMT = NRS/QLOC possible chosen time to release new towers with rewards. Less often happening here than on GMT+6. Possible nuisance for myself as it's in the wee hour of the night, but with time-traveling, everything's attainable again. I usually skip this hour and just wake up, have my morning coffee and open up Reddit, see what chirpy Redditors posts on the official Reddit about what new towers has been up while I was asleep, dial the time back, and just do the towers that I missed. ;)

0600GMT = has been NRS's favorite time to release new ToT towers with unreleased rewards. Why? Because it's way early past sleeping time in the US, and early(or late) enough in Europe to catch reward hunters offguard for not "staying up" for the tower. Hence why you see lots of grumblings in Reddit and Discord on how they missed these towers (usually only lasts 2-3 hours) and its rewards and constant hopium that it'll recycle/reappear. Lucky for Oceanic and East Asian folks, this is lunchtime. More than wide-awake and alert enough to see the changes in ToT and to do them. :p

I'd say it's rather lucky for Australians and New Zealanders and South East Asians and East Asians in general, because due to this CURRENT release patterns based on time periods, by NRS/QLOC, it favors them more versus the Europeans and Americans. Although it doesn't really matter if you're on PC and can time-travel, or on PC and uses the unlocker. The often-thought neglected PC version (compared to the other three consoles) is actually low-key subconsciously the best version of this game, if you think about it. Sure, updates may come a week late, but easily caught up back again with using the unlocker. In fact I got caught up with the one-week late release of Terminator on PC (versus the consoles) around the 4th day after patch drops. You can sneak past into the future to see what's coming, and plan your days ahead around it if necessary. You can travel back in time to do the towers you miss.

Speaking of time-traveling, I just skipped ahead towards GMT+15 today, pretty crucial one since all FIVE of the rotating towers resets at the same time at that time (GMT+15). Nothing much really, and all rewards available are already completed/unlocked for those who used the unlocker right up until now.

At 1500GMT today, here are the changes that will happen:

Ko-op tower = Geras
Heroic tower = Kano
Premier tower ("Engulf in Flames") finally changes to Scorpion, all rewards already unlocked. Turns out to be the new "Team Raid" mode tower. Long story short, it's time-wasting and overly relying on other team member to carry their weight in the match.
Rapid Tower = Random Liu Kang. *who cares about these Rapid towers anymore, they're useless*
Tag Assist tower = Random Sub-Zero & Scorpion. *another "who cares" tower*

My only hope is that Premium Shop has new Bundles with unreleased gears and skins slipped in these Bundles, current rotation in there is so dull and boring.

Case in point: look at how dead Reddit and Discord are now at this time. Perfect time to release new towers unsuspectingly, NRS/QLOC. :P
Last edited by scphsega on Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

So bored, went time-traveling ahead.

19th October 2019, at 1800GMT: The final missing Brutality for Shao Kahn called "Nothing Left" will appear in "Challenge 269" Tag Assist Tower. Possibly more rewards locked behind Brutal difficulty. Mark your calendar.

21st October 2019, at 1200GMT: Three gears for Terminator, "Data Driven Hunter" sunglasses, "Cordell Assault" shotgun, and "Marks Handheld Explosive" grenade, will appear in "Hourly Backup" Tag Assist Tower. Possibly more rewards locked behind Brutal difficulty. Mark your calendar.

21st October 2019, at 1500GMT: A new Premier Tower, called "Hate and Cooperation" themed around Sonya and Kano tag-team. Towers appear unpopulated at the moment, possibly will have missing rewards added as the towers go live. Mark your calendar.

21st October 2019, at 1500GMT: A new Heroic Tower, called "Rise of The Machines" themed around Terminator. Rewards include his "Smart Weapon" skin, "Relentless Automation" sunglasses, and "Project Gemini Type M2000" grenades. Possibly more rewards locked behind Brutal difficulty. Mark your calendar.

Between now and 22nd October 1459GMT, there would be about 4 Premium Shop resets, so that's FOUR opportunities to have unreleased rewards purchasable there.

No more interesting towers with worthwhile rewards right up until 22nd October 1459GMT. That's the RAT limit, and any time-travel beyond that time results in ToT errors. Plus, Halloween-type konsumables starts appearing by this time, with items like "Krazed Turkey Feathers" for example, signifying the upcoming Halloween week after current RAT is over. That would be interesting in itself, as the Kombat Kards already unlocked by the unlocker shows "Unlocked in the Tower of Time" requirement for all the Halloween themed Kards like Klown Baraka,etc. Meaning, look forward to Halloween themed ToT next week.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”