MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Rawr
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by Rawr »

Where did you get this Infernal Contract Tower Key? I'm confused how you laid out the format name above. Was it the far right tower? I did manage to find Ageless key though with the Kabal thingy. Really want that key with the 7 skin unlock since that'll cut most of the ones I was planning to do...

What I found most weird is how you were able to get skins on gear/aug towers, strange stuff. Made me think it was possible on my end or maybe some glitch in the matrix with the forward launch.

I swear there may be just a lot of lurkers here instead of actual helpers hence why there is not many responses. Pretty sure that was evident with all the previous posts before. Think there is only 2-3 actual people willing to do this or is active here to complete the unlocker. Rest are just leechers that just spread the unlocker around the webs without possible consequences that it might catch NRS attention (luckily it hasn't as I have seen a few people post it on the community forums).

@HukpoFuJl How long does it take for the database to update for everyone once someone synchs their items to it? I'm curious.

scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

The rightmost tower with the 3-hours expiration time.
0900GMT -

"At Ease" ToT cluster - "Strike Force" tower - Random Gear or Augment.
If you have not done that tower yet/at all, you can still time-travel back to that time and do it the way I did. (Pick Cassie, get "Cold Fusion" skin, get that Infernal Contract Tower Key, do that tower key, get the other 4 skins). The question here is, would you hit the same snag as I did time-traveling forward in time, with skins unlocked at the time you traveled to, and locked back when you travel back to the present time. In my case, only Hukpo's unlocker manages to re-unlock the skins back, possibly coz your unlocks gets added to his server database and returns back to you as a legit unlock by his unlocker.

Also, I may miss the 2100GMT 3-hour towers coz it's sleeping time here, so depending on whether I fall asleep at the controller or not :p, you may wanna take over. I can do the 0300GMT (next day) duty, would already be awake by then.

I stated the time in GMT so that it's easy for you to determine your local time: just add or subtract based on your location's timezone. Like the US/Los Angeles area for example is GMT-7, so it's now 10:34am.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

https://i.imgur.com/eUlTwcZ.jpg

The Infernal Contract Tower Key.

The rather contained proliferation of Hukpo's unlocker is possible due to it looking rather complex, even though Hukpo has detailed it in his YouTube video step-by-step. Maybe they're just used to one button solution, not copying strings of numbers and alphabets. Then there's also the possibility of it snagging the attention of the antivirus. Every Win10 update I had to whitelist the unlocker, sometimes I forget and it deletes it automatically and I had to redownload.

I was used to this kind of unlock grind before I discover Hukpo's unlocker so although it's a slog, it's a familiar slog and grind. And I've known how these kind of "slog and grind" enough to figure out how the system works. The unlocker's sharing of unlock "feature" is much better though, although like you say, only a small minorities are working at it while others are content just leeching off the sideline.

4 minutes to the next "Gear" tower. Who should I do next? 8) This will probably be the last tower I'm doing before going to bed. Will miss the next one. But I'll be sure to wake up before the last tower I listed earlier. That one has a Skin and a Gear tower.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Well, that's that I guess. Did the "Strike Back" tower with Gear or Augment unlock, and all I get is this shitty Augment. The game's telling me to go to bed.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Lol, thanks for the help there scphsega. I guess my last question is, how do you time travel? You doing a bios time set or can this be done inside windows time change? Not really looking to reboot anytime soon though.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Through windows.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Hello guys. I don't want to be a leacher, so I am willing to help trying another caracthers different to the ones you mention.
I suspect, and please correct me if I am wrong, that maybe some skin or equipment is still locked in the servers and will be released just in some time events.

For example, the "look to the moon" event in which we obtained a never released skin of Jax. Some equipment and skins appear as only obtainable in the krypt and I suspect we couldn't get it through this random prices of TOT.

If the unlocker works as we thought, we should be connecting frequently to send info to Hukpo and to be synced. At least the ones we are helping with the random prices of TOT.

Regards
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

HukpoFuJl any update for this Announcer Voice Packs
Shang Tsung Announcer Voice Pack (https://youtu.be/736Z9w5Bl30)
Noob Saibot Announcer Voice Pack (https://youtu.be/f8zB5z75gP4)
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Wooo :) WB interested in me =)))
Screenshot_10.png
It means:
Hello [HukpoFuJl]!
We received a copyright complaint and removed this video from YouTube:
Video title: MK11 Unlocker | NightWolf, SubZero Dimitri Vegas, Klassic Skins
Video URL: http: // www. youtube. com / watch? v = ZRRY_Orc34c
Applicant: Warner Bros. Entertainment
Your video is no longer available for viewing.
You have received a copyright warning
You have been warned of copyright infringement. If there are a lot of them, your account may be blocked. To avoid this, follow YouTube’s policies.
v1.4 unlocker video is locked too...

Can I somehow challenge this decision? Who knows?
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

daniel7lievano wrote:Hello guys. I don't want to be a leacher, so I am willing to help trying another caracthers different to the ones you mention.
I suspect, and please correct me if I am wrong, that maybe some skin or equipment is still locked in the servers and will be released just in some time events.

For example, the "look to the moon" event in which we obtained a never released skin of Jax. Some equipment and skins appear as only obtainable in the krypt and I suspect we couldn't get it through this random prices of TOT.

If the unlocker works as we thought, we should be connecting frequently to send info to Hukpo and to be synced. At least the ones we are helping with the random prices of TOT.

Regards
What is this "look at the moon" event? Did you mean the gold Kronika vault at the end of the pit bridge that gives out Jax's "Steel Warrior" skin?
stek-kravari wrote:HukpoFuJl any update for this Announcer Voice Packs
Shang Tsung Announcer Voice Pack (https://youtu.be/736Z9w5Bl30)
Noob Saibot Announcer Voice Pack (https://youtu.be/f8zB5z75gP4)
Not gonna happen. The video creator himself mentioned these are mods based on dialogues spliced from the game, they're not official announcer voice packs from WB/NRS.
HukpoFuJl wrote:Wooo :) WB interested in me =)))
Screenshot_10.png
It means:
Hello [HukpoFuJl]!
We received a copyright complaint and removed this video from YouTube:
Video title: MK11 Unlocker | NightWolf, SubZero Dimitri Vegas, Klassic Skins
Video URL: http: // www. youtube. com / watch? v = ZRRY_Orc34c
Applicant: Warner Bros. Entertainment
Your video is no longer available for viewing.
You have received a copyright warning
You have been warned of copyright infringement. If there are a lot of them, your account may be blocked. To avoid this, follow YouTube’s policies.
v1.4 unlocker video is locked too...

Can I somehow challenge this decision? Who knows?
Read some tweets and forum posts about WB copyright-claiming under the excuse of "unreleased content". Which technically, they are....although it's a very vague definition. (Dimitri's skin is not released......yet, the future KL4 and 5 season cards as well.) And then there's the unlocker 1.4 that unlocks latest KL season's rewards, although I call bullshit on WB coz everyone can see what these rewards are already. Either that, or WB is trying to contain/reduce the internet backlash/embarrassment against the Dimitri Vegas skin. They're doing a Mixer launch trailer video for the Dimitri Vegas skin (with some stupid promo on Twitter pitting Dimitri Vegas versus The Mountain from Game of Thrones, yeah I know sounds crappy af, here's the link to that bullshit https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1162410227456589824) on August 22nd so they may just want the hoard the limelight to themselves.

YouTube copyright strikes are hard and tedious to challenge, I've tried with Nintendo/Smash Ultimate early release content (got the game early and streamed) and gave up. I simply moved to Twitch and not getting harassed (well, LEAST LIKELY to get harassed) there. Mixer is good too.
Last edited by scphsega on Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Gonna do my time-travel-visiting in 10 minutes, before the next 12-hours tower with Skin unlock pops up at 0300GMT. Just to confirm the tower appearance intervals have not changed.
Here's today's 24 hours tower "forecast" :P

Completed Towers

0600GMT:
"Final Curtain" ToT cluster - "Summer Blockbuster" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Sonya Blade, and I got "Death Touch" Power Glove Gear. Will sync later into Hukpo's unlocker.

0900GMT:
"Burns Deep" ToT cluster - "Low Road" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Kung Lao, and all I got is a shitty Augment.

1200GMT:
"Stopping Time" ToT cluster - "Big Bang" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used Shang Tsung, and I got the "Condensed Edenian Spirits" Soul Phylactery Gear. Will sync later into Hukpo's unlocker.

1500GMT:
"Narcissism" ToT tower - "Narcissism" tower - "Random Gear or Augment" + Johnny Cage's "Old School Strapped" Handwrap Gear
"Baser Instinct" ToT cluster - "Overcome Limits" tower - Random Skin or Augment"
Result: I used Raiden and Johnny Cage for the two respective towers, and both yields only Augments. The Johnny Cage's tower however rewards "Old School Strapped" Handwrap Gear, and "Klassic'11" and "Hang-Punched Steel" Buckles Gear for Johnny Cage, in Brutal difficulty. Will sync later into Hukpo's unlocker.

1800GMT:
"Father Daughter Bonding" ToT tower - "Father Daughter Bonding" tower - "Random Gear or Augment" + Sonya's "Shadow Boxer" Glove Gear + Cassie's "It Girl" Shades
Result: I used Cassie Cage, and I got a shitty Augment, but also received "Shadow Boxer" Power Glove Gear, "It Girl" Shades and "Disarming Aimee" Drone from Brutal difficulty. Will sync later into Hukpo's unlocker.

2100GMT:
"Arachnophobia" ToT cluster - "Queen Bee" tower - "Random Gear or Augment"
Result: I used D'vorah, and I got the "Killer Wasp" Swarm Gear. Will sync later into Hukpo's unlocker.

0000GMT:
"Erron Get Your Gun" ToT cluster - "Trick Shooter" tower - "Random Skin or Augment"
Result: I used Nightwolf, and I got "Brown Wolf" Gunstock War Club Gear. Will sync later into Hukpo's unlocker.

0300GMT:
"Raiding Partner" ToT cluster - "Roar of the Spirits" tower - "Random Gear or Augment" + Nightwolf "Deadeye" Brutality + Nightwolf "Inner Eye" Skin + Nightwolf "Heart of the Wolf" Headdress Gear + Nightwolf "Grey Wolf Bite" Gunstock War Club Gear + Nightwolf "Martial Eagle" Tomahawk Gear.
Result: I used Shang Tsung, and I got "Decanted Lightrealm Essense" Soul Phylactery Gear, Nightwolf's "Deadeye" Brutality, "Inner Eye" Skin, "Heart of the Wolf" Headdress Gear, "Grey Wolf Bite" Gunstock War Club Gear and "Martial Eagle" Tomahawk Gear. Will sync later into Hukpo's unlocker.

================COMPLETED 24 HOURS TOWER RUN=====================
Take your pick, gentlemen. Or rather take the pick you can wake up to, in my case. The ones in red are most interesting, and I'll definitely try and wake up and do them. :lol: And I was right not to overly pick Nightwolf to unlock his rewards, look at that 0300GMT tower and the amount of stuff you can get! :shock:
Last edited by scphsega on Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:39 am, edited 19 times in total.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

scphsega wrote:"999,999 Gears Collected."

Really, Hukpo? :lol:
Is this visible in my profile?
I just see only 2220 for myself
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

HukpoFuJl wrote:

Your gear count is fixed now, Hukpo. 2220.

Your Match History won/lost per character however is still messed up, with 9999 wins. I'll screenshot it and pass to you in PM.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

scphsega wrote:
HukpoFuJl wrote:

Your gear count is fixed now, Hukpo. 2220.

Your Match History won/lost per character however is still messed up, with 9999 wins. I'll screenshot it and pass to you in PM.
As for the counters of characters win/loss, I know. But the equipment counter is reset each time the game starts (the game client generates it and sends it to the server).
I have been trying lately to find methods for editing statistics...
As you can see in my profile - I have more than 10k flawless victories :) But this is not true. I already edited these counters.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

HukpoFuJl wrote: As for the counters of characters win/loss, I know. But the equipment counter is reset each time the game starts (the game client generates it and sends it to the server).
I have been trying lately to find methods for editing statistics...
As you can see in my profile - I have more than 10k flawless victories :) But this is not true. I already edited these counters.
It's useful in certain scenarios. Some nosey, investigative folks may equate matches done and win/lose ratio to the gears unlocked, hours played and your level, and make the deduction that you didn't play according to the shitty lame rules NRS ask us to play in (dripfeeding worthwhile towers with rewards, time-gating and withhelding skins and gears to stretch interest artificially and keep attention to the game,etc). So if you can edit these so that it does not raise suspicion, that's pretty useful. I myself don't really care much about my level, or win/lose ratio, the most important to me is to unlock all the gears and skins in the game I paid for. :)

Completed yesterday's 24 hours run of towers (all 8 of them), and today's next 24 hours cycle begins at 0600GMT in 2 hours 27 minutes to go from now.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”