MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

YanGTX
Mortal
Side: Light
PSN: YanniGuy

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by YanGTX »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
rudiano wrote: The new unlocker has stopped working for me :( It was working for me earlier today, but when I use it now I get this message
This error occurs immediately after authorization? If yes, then you probably downloaded a non-working version that was on the server for 10 minutes :) You are lucky
Just download again.
hi do you know what is my problem i keep encounter :(

scphsega
Apprentice

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.2

Post by scphsega »

rudiano wrote: Hey, is the unlocker still working for you? it stopped working for me, I saw someone else on the Youtube video commenting that they also get an error
Unlocker works now. Quick remedy from Hukpo, always reliable.
rudiano
Mortal

Post by rudiano »

scphsega wrote:
rudiano wrote: Hey, is the unlocker still working for you? it stopped working for me, I saw someone else on the Youtube video commenting that they also get an error
Unlocker works now. Quick remedy from Hukpo, always reliable.
Still not working for me, I get the same error message :cry:
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Just got off a ToT session, tested the unlocker again. Works fine for me.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

scphsega wrote:That person was me. :p Went forward in time ala Doc Brown fixing Marty's future. I just hope I didn't screw up my future history that way.

I'm all for that sharing initiative. The more resources we pool together, the better inventory we get. What I dont get is the 100+ delta between us when it comes to gears unlocked numbers. If those differences mainly attributed toward variation icons, then I don't really mind. If those 100+ differences involved gears/finishers/skins, then I'm interested to know where I've missed out hunting for these.

Let me start: I'm at 2135 with 86 skins and 108 gears missing/left to collect.
Take screenshots of each character with Gear and Skin number count. Think Gear collected is solely just Gear itself. You can attach them on here in a zip/rar or something. Should be 26 in total. I just noticed I'm 4th place. There is 2 others I found with the same number count as the Asian dude. Maybe the number count is glitched or something, who knows. Hoping that isn't the case and that it is just the issue with maybe the unlocker itself or other.
rudiano
Mortal

Post by rudiano »

scphsega wrote:Just got off a ToT session, tested the unlocker again. Works fine for me.
Can you upload the unlocker that you're using? I keep getting an error when I use the one that HukpoFuJl uploaded, thanks
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Rawr wrote:
Take screenshots of each character with Gear and Skin number count. Think Gear collected is solely just Gear itself. You can attach them on here in a zip/rar or something. Should be 26 in total. I just noticed I'm 4th place. There is 2 others I found with the same number count as the Asian dude. Maybe the number count is glitched or something, who knows. Hoping that isn't the case and that it is just the issue with maybe the unlocker itself or other.
The gear count for me is definitely glitched. I notice that variation icons counts into the "gears unlocked" tally. So I started doing ToT towers with Brutal difficulty to extract these icons, since I'm not getting any gears/skins/finishers anymore. The gear tally did increase for a while, I was at 2141, but after exiting ToT back to main menu and looking at my Kombat Kard, it went back to 2135, the tally before I did the ToT towers.

EDIT: rebooted back into the game and now it's up back to 2141!!? Did I just took some crazy pills!!?

I'm fairly certain now the delta difference is the amount of variation icons between us, so that's not so bad.

How about we begin with a simply count like this first: I'm missing 86 skins, 108 gears, and 3 finishers (2 from Kung Lao, 1 from Baraka). What's yours?

P/S: I feel that it's better to list down number of <insert criteria here> missing rather than what I have, since that would be a long list. Also, some may have the KP1 DLC as well as the CreamAPI unlocks in their inventory (Kangaceiro Kano, Kold War Skarlet, Gold Demon Scorpion).
Last edited by scphsega on Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

rudiano wrote:
scphsega wrote:Just got off a ToT session, tested the unlocker again. Works fine for me.
Can you upload the unlocker that you're using? I keep getting an error when I use the one that HukpoFuJl uploaded, thanks
It's the same one Hukpo uploaded here: http://bit.ly/mk11unlock_v1-4 . The previous upload he did may be flagged as a virus by your system and automatically deleted or quarantined. That may have messed up the file , giving out error you mentioned.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

The "future", apparently just arrived just 10 minutes ago. Skarlet ToT tower just went live, for those who chose not to time-travel to this point in time (today) 5 days ago, and get her gears, brutality and skin. Me and Hukpo are just gonna chill on the side here. :p

My Gear count is still bugged though. Gathered a couple extra variation icons, but the gear count stayed at 2135. A couple of forced reboots of the game changed that number to 2139 and 2146, until it reverted back to 2135. Those unlocked icons are still available for use in Kustomization though.

Cant wait for the RAT to restart fresh in less than 10 hours. The only joy I can extract from the game these days in single player is checking out the ToT tower rotations by "time-traveling" back and forth and see if any new gears are available for unlocks.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Twitch Rivals towers, being not available for PC, is making me lose the chance to get the only skin I'm missing on offer from these towers: Scorpion's "Slow Burn". All the other 19 skins are already unlocked/available in my list.

They better run those towers for PC at a later date, even the Switch platform is getting these towers.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

To counter-balanced (I guess) the non-availability of Twitch Rivels towers on PC compared to consoles, a 3-days Jax & Jacqui ToT towers are live now on for PC. Offering 2 new skins, 6 new gears and a couple of variation icons......including the very rare Jax's Klassic Arms.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

scphsega wrote:To counter-balanced (I guess) the non-availability of Twitch Rivels towers on PC compared to consoles, a 3-days Jax & Jacqui ToT towers are live now on for PC. Offering 2 new skins, 6 new gears and a couple of variation icons......including the very rare Jax's Klassic Arms.
Weird that the unlocker hasn't picked up on it. Someone should test if it unlocks those for them before the end date.

As for the icons, where? I finished each tower twice but did not see an icon within. Items for the first, augs for the second, rest after that is just, junk. Unless you have to play a certain amount for a tower to get these to show. Gets boring doing the towers. :/

Need to see if icons count toward gear count. Skins definitely don't. New count is 2,264.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Rawr wrote:
scphsega wrote:To counter-balanced (I guess) the non-availability of Twitch Rivels towers on PC compared to consoles, a 3-days Jax & Jacqui ToT towers are live now on for PC. Offering 2 new skins, 6 new gears and a couple of variation icons......including the very rare Jax's Klassic Arms.
Weird that the unlocker hasn't picked up on it. Someone should test if it unlocks those for them before the end date.

As for the icons, where? I finished each tower twice but did not see an icon within. Items for the first, augs for the second, rest after that is just, junk. Unless you have to play a certain amount for a tower to get these to show. Gets boring doing the towers. :/

Need to see if icons count toward gear count. Skins definitely don't. New count is 2,264.
Icons are locked behind multiple runs of a specific tower. Behind brutal difficulty. Every time you finish a brutal tower run, the rewards cycles. Sometimes you need to do up to 10 or more times to reveal a single variation icons. And variation icons do count towards gears unlocked, I've counted I've 100+ missing from mine, else I'd be up there with you guys in the 2200+ region. Not gonna bother working that hard just to get one icon to prop up the gear unlock tally. Plus, in my case, the tally is bugged, the counter hasn't counted the 13 icons I got from a run earlier this week. Rather concentrate on what's gears and skins missing. (84 skins 102 gears left to find).

The way things work:

Skins>gears> finishers> augments> variation icons> konsumables> currencies (koins, souls, hearts). Look at the tower rewards. You need to exhaust all skins,gears, finishers and augments before the variation icons reveals itself as a reward. Some also only appear if you run through brutal difficulty. Once the tower only offers konsumables and currencies, it's done and done.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

scphsega wrote: Icons are locked behind multiple runs of a specific tower. Behind brutal difficulty. Every time you finish a brutal tower run, the rewards cycles. Sometimes you need to do up to 10 or more times to reveal a single variation icons. And variation icons do count towards gears unlocked, I've counted I've 100+ missing from mine, else I'd be up there with you guys in the 2200+ region. Not gonna bother working that hard just to get one icon to prop up the gear unlock tally. Plus, in my case, the tally is bugged, the counter hasn't counted the 13 icons I got from a run earlier this week. Rather concentrate on what's gears and skins missing. (84 skins 102 gears left to find).

The way things work:

Skins>gears> finishers> augments> variation icons> konsumables> currencies (koins, souls, hearts). Look at the tower rewards. You need to exhaust all skins,gears, finishers and augments before the variation icons reveals itself as a reward. Some also only appear if you run through brutal difficulty. Once the tower only offers konsumables and currencies, it's done and done.
That's the thing... I need to test it myself to confirm what you're saying (glitch/bugged). I still don't think icons count towards gear count. I've never done more than 2-3 times a tower combined with Brute difficulty and I have rarely gotten icons when I first started out (besides the Frost one where I played about 15 times her tower before discovering the unlocker). I'm too lazy to go through a tower 10 times also so I will wait until I see one then see if it counts. Too boring and tedious to grind.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Unless I've magically gained 13 gears in that run that only rewarded variation icons, it's not speculation anymore, it's confirmed. That's how that guy kept his gear unlock tally ahead of you.

The game is dead in the water for me at the moment. I only check the game once in a while at the daily 24 hour ToT reset (that's GMT+15 each day in my location) to see if there are any worthwhile rewards to play for. Last time that happened, Sub Zero maskless and Skarlet brutality appeared. I'd probably only be back actively when the next DLC character drops, the subject of the matter of which has spawn tons of spicy memes like "which will drop first, the KP1 DLC or the MK movie reboot?". :p

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”