MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.4

Post by HukpoFuJl »

scphsega wrote:Nice one! This one seems to be more sensitive and prone to be picked up as a virus, compared to 1.2. Also, first run asks if I wanna download 1.3, and marked it as a newer version than 1.4?
About updates - it's server mistake, I already fixed it...

False antivirus detection may be due to UPX, which I squeezed the final EXE file ...
You can use this uncompressed version if you scared about viruses :D :
link removed

UPD: Hmm... Detection rate is not changed... Strange...

UPD2: Ok, I found problem... It's f***ing zlib library... I need it for compress requests, because it very large. But just example of this library gets 11/65 on VirusTotal
https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topi ... egzip-udf/
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/aa6 ... /detection
Last edited by HukpoFuJl on Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Newb
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.2

Post by Newb »

HukpoFuJl wrote:New version released :)

Thank you.

I see you gave new Instructions settings for Fiddler. I wonder did you do this, because
of the "Hacker Topic"? Either way, I cleared all the old Fiddler registration settings and
deleted it's folders. And started over fresh, with your new instructions (Non-browser).
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

Newb wrote:Either way, I cleared all the old Fiddler registration settings and
deleted it's folders, and started over fresh, with your new instructions (Non-browser).
This was not necessary. I switched to the Non-browser mode to get rid of unnecessary requests in the list.
Newb
Mortal

Post by Newb »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
Newb wrote:Either way, I cleared all the old Fiddler registration settings and
deleted it's folders, and started over fresh, with your new instructions (Non-Browser).
This was not necessary. I switched to the Non-Browser mode to get rid of unnecessary requests in the list.
Oh, ok.
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

scphsega wrote:Nice one! This one seems to be more sensitive and prone to be picked up as a virus, compared to 1.2.
Problem solved, File re-uploaded: http://bit.ly/mk11unlock_v1-4

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/327 ... /detection

PS: Skarlet New Brutality already in database :)
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
scphsega wrote:Nice one! This one seems to be more sensitive and prone to be picked up as a virus, compared to 1.2.
Problem solved, File re-uploaded: http://bit.ly/mk11unlock_v1-4

VirusTotal: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/327 ... /detection

PS: Skarlet New Brutality already in database :)
Yup, tested this new version, works like a dream, no pesky AV flags. Thank you, Hukpo! :D

If only NRS/QLOC work at the same quality and pace as you do. PC version, all kinds of mess and glitches, 17 days since the last update and counting.

Hehe, I see you went "to the future" as well for that brutality. :p I'm scanning the "time machine" for other goodies as well. ;)

EDIT: Premium Shop in-game error is now fixed and accessible. List of items for sale? Not interesting at all, seeing how they all have green check marks on them. Long live the unlocker!
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

scphsega wrote:Hehe, I see you went "to the future" as well for that brutality. :p I'm scanning the "time machine" for other goodies as well. ;)
Skarlet is my main character, so, I had to do it:)

Maybe anyone can test last version on account, where unlocker never used? And to confirm that everything works (or not to confirm) :D
rudiano
Mortal

Post by rudiano »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
scphsega wrote:Hehe, I see you went "to the future" as well for that brutality. :p I'm scanning the "time machine" for other goodies as well. ;)
Skarlet is my main character, so, I had to do it:)

Maybe anyone can test last version on account, where unlocker never used? And to confirm that everything works (or not to confirm) :D
The new unlocker has stopped working for me :( It was working for me earlier today, but when I use it now I get this message
Attachments
error.jpg
YanGTX
Mortal
Side: Light
PSN: YanniGuy

Post by YanGTX »

Hi so i try this software but it doesn't work for me i cannot see the "miscellaneous" option
HukpoFuJl
Mortal

Post by HukpoFuJl »

rudiano wrote: The new unlocker has stopped working for me :( It was working for me earlier today, but when I use it now I get this message
This error occurs immediately after authorization? If yes, then you probably downloaded a non-working version that was on the server for 10 minutes :) You are lucky
Just download again.
rudiano
Mortal

Post by rudiano »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
rudiano wrote: The new unlocker has stopped working for me :( It was working for me earlier today, but when I use it now I get this message
This error occurs immediately after authorization? If yes, then you probably downloaded a non-working version that was on the server for 10 minutes :) You are lucky
Just download again.
Hey, I downloaded it again from your link but Im still getting the same error message :( would you know why its happening? the error pops up when I click on "Check Authorization"
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

scphsega wrote:Yeah, I've seen that person in ToT leaderboard. Username with a bunch of symbols. If I may ask, how do you arrive at 2238 gear unlocks? I'm around 2123, and I'm already hitting the brick wall when it comes to hunting for new gears/unlocks/skins. Kronika time vault balls only spits out augments, I grew tired of hunting for them. Dont ask about the Naknadan shrine, that well has dried out a long time ago. Krypt chests, visible or hidden, and soul-related chests and spires, has been refreshed, opened and closed multiple times, I've drawn and ran a fairly efficient circuit I'd move around going for them without missing a single one of them. ToT towers are sparse, far and few in between, and with my refusal to go into KL (for my own sanity and mental health), that's a delta of 115.

I'm assuming you've your own unlocking method with a more successful discovery of Content IDs?
Nah, nothing special. Just using the unlocker like everyone else. I did the game normally for a bit before using the unlocker though.

I can see what ID's are inputted though from HukpoFuJI's unlocker. I've also noticed the new v1.4 uses googlestatmanager and googleanalytics for some reason. Not sure what else he's collecting besides the player database. Just leave fiddler on to see what his unlocker does.

Wanted to thank him though for the new version release with the skins. Up to 2,252 now from 2,238 while the other Asian guy is at 2,258 so I am back to the original of being 6 behind him from way before. I even got that Skarlet brutality from that user that posted about skipping ahead in time for ToT.

Here's an idea, maybe everyone here could share screenshots of their character unlocks (Gear + Skins) count on some image host site so we can maybe narrow down whose missing what and maybe HukpoFuJI here can find a remedy for it or maybe he'll know the ID's for those particular items to have a button that can maybe do a resend if it didn't register or something, dunno.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Rawr wrote:
scphsega wrote:Yeah, I've seen that person in ToT leaderboard. Username with a bunch of symbols. If I may ask, how do you arrive at 2238 gear unlocks? I'm around 2123, and I'm already hitting the brick wall when it comes to hunting for new gears/unlocks/skins. Kronika time vault balls only spits out augments, I grew tired of hunting for them. Dont ask about the Naknadan shrine, that well has dried out a long time ago. Krypt chests, visible or hidden, and soul-related chests and spires, has been refreshed, opened and closed multiple times, I've drawn and ran a fairly efficient circuit I'd move around going for them without missing a single one of them. ToT towers are sparse, far and few in between, and with my refusal to go into KL (for my own sanity and mental health), that's a delta of 115.

I'm assuming you've your own unlocking method with a more successful discovery of Content IDs?
Nah, nothing special. Just using the unlocker like everyone else. I did the game normally for a bit before using the unlocker though.

I can see what ID's are inputted though from HukpoFuJI's unlocker. I've also noticed the new v1.4 uses googlestatmanager and googleanalytics for some reason. Not sure what else he's collecting besides the player database. Just leave fiddler on to see what his unlocker does.

Wanted to thank him though for the new version release with the skins. Up to 2,252 now from 2,238 while the other Asian guy is at 2,258 so I am back to the original of being 6 behind him from way before. I even got that Skarlet brutality from that user that posted about skipping ahead in time for ToT.

Here's an idea, maybe everyone here could share screenshots of their character unlocks (Gear + Skins) count on some image host site so we can maybe narrow down whose missing what and maybe HukpoFuJI here can find a remedy for it or maybe he'll know the ID's for those particular items to have a button that can maybe do a resend if it didn't register or something, dunno.
That person was me. :p Went forward in time ala Doc Brown fixing Marty's future. I just hope I didn't screw up my future history that way.

I'm all for that sharing initiative. The more resources we pool together, the better inventory we get. What I dont get is the 100+ delta between us when it comes to gears unlocked numbers. If those differences mainly attributed toward variation icons, then I don't really mind. If those 100+ differences involved gears/finishers/skins, then I'm interested to know where I've missed out hunting for these.

Let me start: I'm at 2135 with 86 skins and 108 gears missing/left to collect.
rudiano
Mortal

Post by rudiano »

scphsega wrote:
Rawr wrote:

That person was me. :p Went forward in time ala Doc Brown fixing Marty's future. I just hope I didn't screw up my future history that way.

I'm all for that sharing initiative. The more resources we pool together, the better inventory we get. What I dont get is the 100+ delta between us when it comes to gears unlocked numbers. If those differences mainly attributed toward variation icons, then I don't really mind. If those 100+ differences involved gears/finishers/skins, then I'm interested to know where I've missed out hunting for these.

Let me start: I'm at 2135 with 86 skins and 108 gears missing/left to collect.
Hey, is the unlocker still working for you? it stopped working for me, I saw someone else on the Youtube video commenting that they also get an error
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Yup, getting a "UID Read Error" upon clicking "Check Authorization", rudiano.

Maybe Hukpo is doing maintenance on his database server? Or has NRS finally caught up with this?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”