scphsega wrote:
More Halloween skins?
i dont think so.

Most likely just paidly skins or DLC skins for Sindel
scphsega
Apprentice

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.6

Post by scphsega »

As promised, "Challenge 269" Tag Assist Tower. Shao Kahn's final missing brutality "Nothing Left", so it is indeed "nothing left" to find for his Finisher list, all complete.

Next stop, the 5 Terminator gears and skin on the 21st.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v0.1

Post by daniel7lievano »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
Rammwurst wrote:Can we help you get more items into the database somehow?
If anyone can extract item IDs from game files - I can unlock all of them...
It looks like C7472BA246B655812A1F529C59D2EEC3
I think @Thethiny did it. He wanted to talk with you...
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Yes I did but I don't think he replied back, maybe he didn't see it. @hukpo I emailed them to you 2 weeks ago

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Going time traveling again. This time, PAST the RAT limit of October 22nd 1459GMT.

Here we go. Set your DeLorean time machine to October 25th 0300GMT. There are not worthwhile gears, skins or finishers between October 22nd 1459GMT and October 25th 0300GMT. This applies to all who have used the unlocker and synced. Also a disclaimer: unreleased gears, skins and finishers may be lurking in other modes or features such as AI Battles or Premium Shop. This applies to the schedule around ToT.

On October 25th 0300GMT, Heroic Tower called "Spirit Protector", contains Nightwolf's "Uncertain Fate" Taunt. As per screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/9f9lmbU.jpg

Next, a short hop forward in time to October 25th 1500GMT, which is basically the daily reset hour. A new Premier tower appears!

On October 25th 1500GMT, Premier Tower called "Trick or Treat", contains:

Noob's "Never Again" Brutality from his "Horror Movie" Tower:
https://i.imgur.com/laknYvk.jpg

Liu's "Scorching Presence" Brutality from his "Bump In The Night" Tower:
https://i.imgur.com/zmweqvN.jpg

Jade's "Looking Good" Brutality from her "Ways of The Witch" Tower:
https://i.imgur.com/I3A4uj7.jpg

The other tower in this "Trick or Treat" Premier Tower is Kabal's tower called "Creeping Dread", with nothing noteworthy, he already have all this finishers unlocked and completed.

Also notice new Kombat Kard Icons rewards (marked as already unlocked, thanks to the unlocker) on full completion of "Trick or Treat" Premier Towers.

Time traveling forward into the future, literally stops to a screeching halt at October 26th 1200GMT. I get "Certification Revocation" error, that will never go away even after dismissing it. A quick jump back to the present time shows our space-time continuum working as per normal. :lol:

Another disclaimer: This is the CURRENT future (is there such as a thing as a "current future" or "future future"? :P ) tower schedule set in ToT. Thing may just change between now and October 25th 1200GMT, if and when NRS/QLOC decides to ever utilise "tweakvar" and manually edit in new towers, or add/remove rewards from these towers.

Also, I cant check what's available for purchase on Premium Shop. It refreshes daily, and every new reset, it will just error out if you're checking it out while time traveling.

I hope all this helps you manage your days ahead, without the need of slavishly stay up for random towers hoping for random rewards. That's the whole reason for this exercise: so that we all can have lives outside of this bloody grindy game, and only log into the game when necessary, at set times to get the game rewards. Have a great weekend everyone, I've a lunch, a movie (Joker or Terminator Dark Fate? hmmmmm... :P ) and dinner date to end the day!
Last edited by scphsega on Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

When you time travel you're supposed to find Thanksgiving towers. Can you please verify that? I forgot whom they was but I think it was Skarlet and Johnny.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Everybody ready for today's (21st) Terminator skin and gears towers? :wink:

The timing alone is proof of what I said earlier on: appearances of these unreleased, rare reward towers favors players in East Asia. Which is pretty ironic, since this region has the LEAST amount of active players. I guess it suits NRS/QLOC agenda of keeping rewards as difficult to get as possible? :P

To recap:
21st October 2019, at 1200GMT: Three gears for Terminator, "Data Driven Hunter" sunglasses, "Cordell Assault" shotgun, and "Marks Handheld Explosive" grenade, will appear in "Hourly Backup" Tag Assist Tower.

21st October 2019, at 1500GMT: A new Heroic Tower, called "Rise of The Machines" themed around Terminator. Rewards include his "Smart Weapon" skin, "Relentless Automation" sunglasses, and "Project Gemini Type M2000" grenades.
What are those times when these towers appear around the world, I wonder?

For the first tower:
Between a "bleary-eyed" 2am in Hawaii and a "rushing-to-work-no-time-to-play" 8am in New York.
Between a "work-lunctime" 12 noon in Madrid and "just-finished-lunchtime-gotta-go-back-to-work" 2pm in Moscow.
Between a "just perfect timing!" 8pm in South East Asia but "already late" 11pm in Melbourne, Australia and another "bleary-eyed" 1am on the 22nd for Auckland, NZ.

For the second tower:
Add 3 hours from time previous mentioned.
Still too early at 5am in Hawaii and still at work at 11am in New York, towards the end of the work day of 3pm in Madrid, and rush hour back from work in Moscow, ........., a PERFECT closure/end of the day before going to bed time of 11pm in South East Asia, but the zombie-need-sleep hours of 2am and 4am for Aussies and Kiwis respectively.

Proves my point now doesn't it? :P

Of course, all this is moot if you let the time pass, and you time travel back to them at your leisure, but imagine the console player frustrations! :lol: Also does not matter somewhat, to a certain degree, if the rewards are from the Ko-op, Heroic, or Premier towers, since Ko-op lasts 24 hours, Heroic lasts 12 hours and Premier lasts forever! Still a mad dash to do them if you're stuck at work for 8-9 hours, braving traffic for another hour and still in your work clothes just to do a Heroic tower within its 12 hours period. :lol:

Gonna attempt a far-flung time travel ahead of October 26th 1200GMT now. It errored out with certificate revocation earlier on, which halted the whole process, but I think I've figured out how to circumvent that.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Just got back, from the future. Not much luck, only old repeat towers or new ones with old rewards already unlocked.

Only one worthwhile tower, and surprise, surprise! It's actually on a Rapid Tower this time! One hour time limit only on this one. And this was a lucky discovery since I did a 3-hour time jumps in between and manage to catch this at the correct time skip. So with that, there may be other rewards in Rapid Towers, but I'm not gonna do 1-hour time jumps with all the problems of certificate revocation popup errors, 3-hour time jumps are annoying enough.

On October 28th at 0900GMT, a new Terminator Rapid Tower called "The Mightiest Test" hold all these rewards: "Emotionless" skin, "Noir Tech" sunglasses, "Positek Model CA-87" shotgun, "Linear Regression" skin, "Infiltration Unit" sunglasses, "Coffey-1018" shotgun, and "Walker Mod QANR" grenades.

https://i.imgur.com/t6BYYil.jpg

Plan your days ahead.

I had to stop the time-travel up to October 29th 0259GMT, as any further forward jumps are met with almost spam popup-like certification revocation messages that the game just stops responding. I would assume that this resets every 24 hours, so I can do another 24 hours jump ahead of October 29th 0259GMT (up to October 30th 0259GMT) before the same behavior crashes the game.

I'm rather keen to see what's lurking on October 31st and November 1st, a.k.a Halloween.

Disclaimer: all these info, up till this post, are correct provided (a)NRS/QLOC doesn't change these tower schedules with "tweakvar", (b)no patches or updates goes live between now and the date last time travelled forward, in this case, October 29th 0259GMT, (c)I did not check all the Rapid Towers, only what's available every 3 hours, there are possibilities that there are towers that appear between these 3-hours jumps that has rewards, (d)I could not check Premium Shop gears/skins/bundles for sales between now and October 29th 0259GMT because of the limitation of the Premium Shop resetting every 24 hours.

The plan I have with catching up with what's available on Rapid Towers that go up hourly is simple: Reddit posts on r/MortalKombat. There will ALWAYS be posts about new towers going up there, and a simple jump back in time and doing those towers to claim the rewards would solve that. Just need to be done within the RAT period of 7 days.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

As promised.

Another one at today's daily reset in less than 3 hours from now, for his skin and two other gears.
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

On the subject of towers and schedules... am I the only one who thinks it's completely asinine that:
A, There is in fact a schedule.
B, It generally doesn't change.
C, NRS does not have any sort of schedule up anywhere, even though it'd help players plan their days out a hell of a lot more. It wouldn't even have to be anything fancy like a companion app, just something like "Hey, here's the list of towers for the next 24 hours.".
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

As promised, again.

See you guys on the "Trick or Treat" Premier Tower on the 25th! ;)
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

Cant resist time traveling again. The forbidden fruit is always tempting.

November 1st 1500GMT.

https://i.imgur.com/HLjDtb3.jpg

Notice anything? One of his most sought after gear. It's a crappy "Team Raid" tower however, so be prepared for boring tedious bullshit that comes with that mode.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Dude can you please listen to me and travel to thanksgiving :/ They're already in the files.

LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

scphsega wrote:
antreute wrote:
scphsega wrote: Applied the "alternative DLC unlocker". Already have all 3 skins in my Kustomization screen. I'd say, out of the three, Jade's Witch skin is the better looking one, the other two are just so-so.
what does it mean? Did you get them with Hukpo unlocker?
Nope. A different method of unlocking. Cursory glances around the forum tells me it's not allowed for discussion here.

Hukpo's unlocker never really work with DLC unlocking for me, especially with the three rare skins: Cangaceiro Kano, Kold War Skarlet, Gold Demon Scorpion. They appear when applied, but when the game restarted for the next session, they disappear.
You have my attention

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”