update live
Ty Friend

HeitorLimaVerde
Mortal
PSN: LimaVerdeBR
XBox Live: HeitorLimaVerde

Re: MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

Post by HeitorLimaVerde »

I don't know if anyone else experienced anything like this... but everytime I try to use the Unlocker, my network card stops working. I tried so many things after it happens... but it only works again if I restart the computer.

That's how it happens: after the unlocker gets authorization, I can do only one or two actions before the connection is dead. PC only shows I'm offline. Like I took off network cable. So I try to disable network card and enable again. Nothing happens. When I restart my PC it works again.

There's nothing else I do that makes my network card stops working. Only the unlocker. And it happens everytime since v.18 was launched.

What would you to try to fix it?

Specs:
MSI Z270 SLI PLUS (LGA 1151 - Ger 6/7)
Core i5 6600k (LGA 1151 - Ger 6) 3.9GHZ
16GB DDR4 3200GHZ
MK 10: Who's next?
MK 11: You're next!
MK 12: Who? Me?
MK 13: Yes! You!
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

HeitorLimaVerde wrote:I don't know if anyone else experienced anything like this... but everytime I try to use the Unlocker, my network card stops working. I tried so many things after it happens... but it only works again if I restart the computer.

That's how it happens: after the unlocker gets authorization, I can do only one or two actions before the connection is dead. PC only shows I'm offline. Like I took off network cable. So I try to disable network card and enable again. Nothing happens. When I restart my PC it works again.

There's nothing else I do that makes my network card stops working. Only the unlocker. And it happens everytime since v.18 was launched.

Specs:
16GB DDR4 3200GHZ
Strange, maybe Fiddler is the problem but not sure
HeitorLimaVerde
Mortal
PSN: LimaVerdeBR
XBox Live: HeitorLimaVerde

Post by HeitorLimaVerde »

stek-kravari wrote:
HeitorLimaVerde wrote:I don't know if anyone else experienced anything like this... but everytime I try to use the Unlocker, my network card stops working. I tried so many things after it happens... but it only works again if I restart the computer.

Specs:
16GB DDR4 3200GHZ
Strange, maybe Fiddler is the problem but not sure
I tried to close fiddler before to launch unlocker. Same problem.
MK 10: Who's next?
MK 11: You're next!
MK 12: Who? Me?
MK 13: Yes! You!
Darkseid
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Darkseid »

Would be possible to add a Lock Back option in the unlocker?
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

Remember, your thanks goes a long way with donations. Even a couple of bucks will do to show support. I've seen some posts saying they wouldn't even have bought the game until they saw an unlocker for it.

Speaking of unlocking everything, has anyone unlocked everything In Injustice 2? Was thinking of getting it but it seems to be riddled with cosmetics.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Rawr wrote:Remember, your thanks goes a long way with donations. Even a couple of bucks will do to show support. I've seen some posts saying they wouldn't even have bought the game until they saw an unlocker for it.

Speaking of unlocking everything, has anyone unlocked everything In Injustice 2? Was thinking of getting it but it seems to be riddled with cosmetics.
You are right. In injustice 2 the gears function different so they add abilities and stats. So, they are both cosmetic and functional.
To obtain normal, rare and epic equipment is possible through gameplay and could be faster with Trainers. Nevertheless, to obtain Legendary equipment (the best of all) requires immense grinding through the legendary multiverse. There's another issue. Your inventory has limit and it will be impossible to obtain all equipment with its variations for every character.
@HupkoFuJl is working already on it. He has bought the game already, but as most of us his time is limited.
One idea for unlocker could be just to add epic and legendary equipment to characters, or to unlock the requirements for Legendary multiverse. This could reduce the severe grinding for this game
Last edited by daniel7lievano on Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
polyneutron
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by polyneutron »

Guys, sorry if I'm slightly off-topic here (but this thread is one of the most viewed on this sub-forum, so why not post here, amirite), but... umm...

what do you think - is there any point left in waiting for klassic (U)MK3 skins for MK11?

Honestly, I'm so sick of waiting, I just can't take it anymore. I'm really effing desperate, especially after seeing MK3 Scorpion skin featured in the game's reveal trailer - and yet here we are & it's still not there, in the actual game. To me this is a disgraceful move from devs.
Leotas-
Mortal
PSN: JumboRK

Post by Leotas- »

Just downloaded this. Opened Fiddler, and after getting to the menu and closing the game, I go back into Fiddler but I can't find the line of "profile_update_stats". Any help?
Tr3v
Mortal

Post by Tr3v »

daniel7lievano wrote:
Rawr wrote:Remember, your thanks goes a long way with donations. Even a couple of bucks will do to show support. I've seen some posts saying they wouldn't even have bought the game until they saw an unlocker for it.

You are right. In injustice 2 the gears function different so they add abilities and stats. So, they are both cosmetic and functional.
To obtain normal, rare and epic equipment is possible through gameplay and could be faster with Trainers. Nevertheless, to obtain Legendary equipment (the best of all) requires immense grinding through the legendary multiverse. There's another issue. Your inventory has limit and it will be impossible to obtain all equipment with its variations for every character.
@HupkoFuJl is working already on it. He has bought the game already, but as most of us his time is limited.
One idea for unlocker could be just to add epic and legendary equipment to characters, or to unlock the requirements for Legendary multiverse. This could reduce the severe grinding for this game
he's working on a unlock all for Injustice 2 ? That would be awesome, I don't care wich stats the gear have, I just want the opportunity to have all gear.
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

Mortal Kombat 11 Official Spawn Gameplay Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LmOwEfPHUo
joeyj41
Mortal

Post by joeyj41 »

not sure if this is the right place to post this i was talking to a mk11 programer on twitter i asked him about the comet that flys by on the tot screen i said is there more to this comet or is it just a easter egg he told me more he said if you do something at the right time something maybe will unlock here is a screen shot of the conversation i was thinking maybe hukpofujl can look into this not sure what unlocks he said a secret tower or something here are the links https://ibb.co/HHLwn35
https://ibb.co/PQpgFgc maybe he can data mine or something to unlock it im not sure how modding or hacking works
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

Spawn update is live right now.
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

LuckyDearly wrote:Spawn update is live right now.
Yes sir. And dear @HukpoFuJl is active right now. I saw him connected a few minutes ago.
For update I should advice to wait one day or two. Buy maybe we have it earlier this time due to COVID-19 quarantine or home-office work.
For all: Please do not rush the guy. Let's give him time in order to update the unlocker.
Kind Regards
stek-kravari
Mortal

Post by stek-kravari »

daniel7lievano wrote:
LuckyDearly wrote:Spawn update is live right now.
Yes sir. And dear @HukpoFuJl is active right now. I saw him connected a few minutes ago.
For update I should advice to wait one day or two. Buy maybe we have it earlier this time due to COVID-19 quarantine or home-office work.
For all: Please do not rush the guy. Let's give him time in order to update the unlocker.
Kind Regards
Database update for Spawn in 2 days!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”