thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Current state of MK11 Modding - Read Here

Post by thethiny »

The current state of MK11 modding is as follows:
  1. Integrity check error: Might Release Soon.
  2. Skin mods: Fix release: Will take a long while. MK11 Data files are too complex. Method found but will take a while.
  3. NPC / Announcer Mods: Released.
  4. Camera Mod: WIP.
  5. Unlock Everthing: Already Exists.
Mods:
  1. Intro Swap: Possible for some characters, impossible for some. Dialogues work for some, and specific intros only.
  2. Outro Swap: Possible.
  3. Fatality Swap: Possible
  4. Fatal Blow Swap: WIP.
  5. Moveset Swap: Possible
  6. Gear Swap: Almost Impossible due to how the game works. If possible, it's not worth it.
Last edited by thethiny on Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
BlackdragonXxx
Mortal

Re: Current state of MK11 Modding - Read Here

Post by BlackdragonXxx »

Great thank you so much that you doing all this Mods ...please try to bring back the Klassic Skins ...that woud be awesome ...anyway thank you very much!!
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

thethiny wrote:The current state of MK11 modding is as follows:
  1. Any mod results in an integrity check error. Fix release: Won't be released until MK11 GOTY is out. We don't want to spam the game with constant desyncs. Once we find a way to prevent people from abusing the tools, we might consider releasing them early.
  2. Skin mods cause a game crash due to memory issues. Fix release: still working on manually fixing the game header. Once it's done, the possibility of skin mods will be higher.
  3. NPC / Announcer Mods. Released.
@Thethiny
please make an unlocker that unlock all skins, gears, fatalities, brutalities, intros, victory poses and everything else etc
we really need it my friend
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

It exists by Sunbeam on another website

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Player One
Warrior

Post by Player One »

thethiny wrote:It exists by Sunbeam on another website
link please ?
Trollgiev721
Mortal

Post by Trollgiev721 »

Good luck guys! People need skins!

UPD: and what about sunbeam's items unlocker? Can you publish a link?)))
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Player One wrote:
thethiny wrote:It exists by Sunbeam on another website
link please ?
GO find it yourself KingKolossus!
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
eagle98
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by eagle98 »

Do you guys think that it'll be possible to have a tool/mod to unlock all the brutalities?
I'm a visually impaired mk player, I can't complete the krypt, apparently they locked a bunch of brutalities in there.
Probably going to wait until mk11 ultimate something edition comes out maybe they unlock all the brutalities then. i hope so.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

About unlock everything, it's currently in its alpha phase. I can only test it on myself and it works fine for me.

As for the link to sunbeam no I can't share it's probably against the rules of this forum.

If all you need is brutalities then just wait until the coalesced. Eng is decrypted then my unlock everything tool will work.

joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Great job Guys, The MKX modders will comeback again
Sablicious
Apprentice

Post by Sablicious »

Question:
With what's known so far, how feasible does it look to enable more "slots" for character ability customisation, if not make it unlimited?

Short of a SFV style "Mysterious Mod" or SFIV "Ono!" modding tool, equipping more abilities is the next best thing that could happen to MK11 for me...

https://youtu.be/ip3dHXIINbc?t=400 (@ 6:40)
---
eagle98 wrote:Do you guys think that it'll be possible to have a tool/mod to unlock all the brutalities?
I'm a visually impaired mk player, I can't complete the krypt, apparently they locked a bunch of brutalities in there.
Probably going to wait until mk11 ultimate something edition comes out maybe they unlock all the brutalities then. i hope so.
You can use the Cheat Engine script to unlock perhaps 50% of the Brutalities (or more, depending on character), and then just buy them (slowly), one-by-one from the so-called "Premium Shop" for 1 "Time Krystal" each.

You can get the trainer (and the DRM bypass executable) here:
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9291
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Sablicious wrote:Question:
With what's known so far, how feasible does it look to enable more "slots" for character ability customisation, if not make it unlimited?

Short of a SFV style "Mysterious Mod" or SFIV "Ono!" modding tool, equipping more abilities is the next best thing that could happen to MK11 for me...

https://youtu.be/ip3dHXIINbc?t=400 (@ 6:40)
---
Currently it's not doable until I finish with the mod loader. It'll take a while since they keep releasing updates. Maybe soon after a few updates, since now I'm focusing on more stable stuff (check my youtube channel and see what I mean).
Sablicious wrote: You can use the Cheat Engine script to unlock perhaps 50% of the Brutalities (or more, depending on character), and then just buy them (slowly), one-by-one from the so-called "Premium Shop" for 1 "Time Krystal" each.

You can get the trainer (and the DRM bypass executable) here:
http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9291

It's not DRM bypass, it's AntiCheat bypass. Also there's a way to unlock all brutalities it is in this forum too.

Sablicious
Apprentice

Post by Sablicious »

thethiny wrote:Currently it's not doable until I finish with the mod loader. It'll take a while since they keep releasing updates. Maybe soon after a few updates, since now I'm focusing on more stable stuff (check my youtube channel and see what I mean).
That's fine -- you need to prioritise what you must.

However, if by any chance a method for adding more slots or removing slot restrictions does appear, and even if it's some "alpha" Band-Aid method (that will become defunct after a patch), please share anyway.

I, for one, back-up the game each time before I update (mostly because I fear Player-2 customisation being removed, in line with consoles, either by accident or by design) -- so, I could use any version-specific mod in the interim period, before the game is in "GOTY" status (...plus, I don't play online much).
Sablicious wrote:there's a way to unlock all brutalities it is in this forum too.
Yeah -- I found that method since (and it worked). Thanks *thumb-up*
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Sablicious wrote: That's fine -- you need to prioritise what you must.

However, if by any chance a method for adding more slots or removing slot restrictions does appear, and even if it's some "alpha" Band-Aid method (that will become defunct after a patch), please share anyway.

I, for one, back-up the game each time before I update (mostly because I fear Player-2 customisation being removed, in line with consoles, either by accident or by design) -- so, I could use any version-specific mod in the interim period, before the game is in "GOTY" status (...plus, I don't play online much).

Yeah -- I found that method since (and it worked). Thanks *thumb-up*
I'll let you now. The last update blocked my mods entirely so you will have to wait longer :( Once the Coalesced is unlocked I'll add more slots, but just so you know, the slots are stored online so if it ever worked then you will forever be unable to connect to MK servers.

thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Updated.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”