MK11 xTreme Mod - NPC/Announcer/Camera Mod

blindninja97
Mortal

Re: MK11 xTreme Mod - NPC/Announcer/Camera Mod

Post by blindninja97 »

thethiny wrote:
blindninja97 wrote:Thanks very much for your work on this! :) Now that I actually have a version of the game which is supported, having a great deal of fun with Kronika... not in towers though, lol I don't dare try that.
Interesting factoid though. Unless I did something wrong or it's my copy of the game, if you mainly play using keyboard but try to use the NPC mod in local VS CPU on the computer, it'll break your keyboard layout. Not sure if that's just the game or what though.
Also, has anybody discovered how to do Kronika's fatality when using her with a mod? Or is it impossible.
For the layout, WASD switch with arrows, it's for Cyrax/Sektor.

Fatality of Kronika is:
Mid~Close - Down, Down, Down + J (Left Punch).
You have to press Down + J together.
Ah, thanks for that.
Strange though, I can't seem to get the fatality to work... I've tried that particular input plus basically every other variation in fatality training and in matches. Weirdly enough, it's the one fatality in the game that you can't do with tokens. When you say left punch, do you mean 1? I remapped my keys when I first got the game.

Malhard
Mortal

Post by Malhard »

thethiny wrote:
Malhard wrote:
thethiny wrote:Updated
I did not understand. Is it because of the last update or should I do any update?
Oh sorry this wasn't a reply to you, I was saying that I updated the mod.
Search google for "MK11 Bypass CE" and you will find a link.
OK thanks.
Last edited by Malhard on Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Yes, and remove the link as it may be against the rules. It is the last page of that link.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Malhard
Mortal

Post by Malhard »

NPC Mod 1 Player and NPC Mod 2 Player are red in CE and when I press Ctrl+2 I hear the message deactivated rather than activated.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Malhard wrote:NPC Mod 1 Player and NPC Mod 2 Player are red in CE and when I press Ctrl+2 I hear the message deactivated rather than activated.
Color doesn't matter. All you have to do is enable either 1P or 2P. NOT BOTH. Then select the box you want by pressing alt tab then space on the character. Follow my video tutorial.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Malhard
Mortal

Post by Malhard »

I see but in CE I can only check the NPCs box. 1 Player, 2 Players and character can not.
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

Use the keyboard shortcuts from within MK11 itself, works almost every time. On occasion it just refuses to work, but toggling the NPC mod itself on and off a couple times, or resetting the whole thing fixes it pretty quick.
Also, for anyone else wondering. I can't seem to execute Kronika's fatality manually, but if you have easy fatality tokens, you can do it with block+FP, or 1 at close range. Reason I couldn't get it to work is because normally, first fatality is block+3/FK.
Malhard
Mortal

Post by Malhard »

It's no use. I only get the DEactivated message... =(
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

Two suggestions: you may or may not have done both of these, but better confirmed than not.
Are you running the latest version of the game, and have downloaded the latest version of the mod?
In Cheat Engine, have you selected Mortal Kombat 11 through the open process option in the menu?
If yes to both, it should in theory be working... if not, I'm sorry but I don't have any other thoughts.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

blindninja97 wrote:Use the keyboard shortcuts from within MK11 itself, works almost every time. On occasion it just refuses to work, but toggling the NPC mod itself on and off a couple times, or resetting the whole thing fixes it pretty quick.
Also, for anyone else wondering. I can't seem to execute Kronika's fatality manually, but if you have easy fatality tokens, you can do it with block+FP, or 1 at close range. Reason I couldn't get it to work is because normally, first fatality is block+3/FK.
Kronika's fatality is Down Down Down+J (Close to Mid). Check my videos of Kronika doing a fatality and you will see it.

alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

blindninja97 wrote:
thethiny wrote:
blindninja97 wrote:Thanks very much for your work on this! :) Now that I actually have a version of the game which is supported, having a great deal of fun with Kronika... not in towers though, lol I don't dare try that.
Interesting factoid though. Unless I did something wrong or it's my copy of the game, if you mainly play using keyboard but try to use the NPC mod in local VS CPU on the computer, it'll break your keyboard layout. Not sure if that's just the game or what though.
Also, has anybody discovered how to do Kronika's fatality when using her with a mod? Or is it impossible.
Hi. Fatality is: FBDF1. And i have a question to you: did you use the debugger to get arount cheatengine detection?
For the layout, WASD switch with arrows, it's for Cyrax/Sektor.

Fatality of Kronika is:
Mid~Close - Down, Down, Down + J (Left Punch).
You have to press Down + J together.
Ah, thanks for that.
Strange though, I can't seem to get the fatality to work... I've tried that particular input plus basically every other variation in fatality training and in matches. Weirdly enough, it's the one fatality in the game that you can't do with tokens. When you say left punch, do you mean 1? I remapped my keys when I first got the game.
Malhard
Mortal

Post by Malhard »

blindninja97 wrote:Two suggestions: you may or may not have done both of these, but better confirmed than not.
Are you running the latest version of the game, and have downloaded the latest version of the mod?
In Cheat Engine, have you selected Mortal Kombat 11 through the open process option in the menu?
If yes to both, it should in theory be working... if not, I'm sorry but I don't have any other thoughts.
I did it. Is there fatality for Sektor and Cyrax?

Thanks.
alexanderfox
Warrior

Post by alexanderfox »

Malhard wrote:
blindninja97 wrote:Two suggestions: you may or may not have done both of these, but better confirmed than not.
I did it. Is there fatality for Sektor and Cyrax?

Thanks.
No. Other npcs do'nt have fatalityes.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

blindninja97 wrote:Ah, thanks for that.
Yes I mean 1.

TimorPlaysIL
Mortal

Post by TimorPlaysIL »

whare to put a xTreme Mod files?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”