Moveset Swap Mod - Sonya with Skarlet

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Moveset Swap Mod - Sonya with Skarlet

Post by thethiny »

I won't be revealing how yet, because there are 35K active people max, and I don't want half of them to have mods and desync. The game isn't GOTY yet so don't expect anything game breaking. Maybe once (if) I do skin mods, I'll release those. But swaps nah I won't.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Re: Moveset Swap Mod - Sonya with Skarlet

Post by joven1 »

Wow more power to you i hope you will discover the skin mods
Rainaldyaldy
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Rainaldyaldy »

Dont forget to release a npc and bosses mod
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Rainaldyaldy wrote:Dont forget to release a npc and bosses mod
Lord Dragu already did!

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Congrats on your work my friend. I LEFT MK and and i feel better this way. This game is dead for me until they fix all the micro mess they made and the grinding stupidity.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Rainaldyaldy
Mortal

Post by Rainaldyaldy »

Well,he said he wont update it so we dont know on future update can we still use it
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Lord Dragu wrote:Congrats on your work my friend. I LEFT MK and and i feel better this way. This game is dead for me until they fix all the micro mess they made and the grinding stupidity.
Thank you! They fixed the grinding and they fixed the mess, you might wanna come again!
Rainaldyaldy wrote:Well,he said he wont update it so we dont know on future update can we still use it
I will see about that.

Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

thethiny wrote:
Lord Dragu wrote:Congrats on your work my friend. I LEFT MK and and i feel better this way. This game is dead for me until they fix all the micro mess they made and the grinding stupidity.
Thank you! They fixed the grinding and they fixed the mess, you might wanna come again!
Rainaldyaldy wrote:Well,he said he wont update it so we dont know on future update can we still use it
I will see about that.
No need i already updated it. Go download them all.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Lord Dragu wrote: No need i already updated it. Go download them all.
I saw them. Amazing work as usual! Also can you reply to discord please?

Rainaldyaldy
Mortal

Post by Rainaldyaldy »

Great job for updating it but i cant find the download link,can anyone send the link?i will be so grateful
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Rainaldyaldy wrote:Great job for updating it but i cant find the download link,can anyone send the link?i will be so grateful
go get it :) its there now.
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

Guys dont leave MK Lord Dragou you are one of the best modder here 4get about what happend before, Pls comeback sir. :)
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

joven1 wrote:Guys dont leave MK Lord Dragou you are one of the best modder here 4get about what happend before, Pls comeback sir. :)
I am not leaving MK forever :)
I have exams to do june and once summer approaches i shall be able to do something for the old MK titles.

Wish me luch with exams. Thank you all.
joven1
Immortal

Post by joven1 »

Lord Dragu wrote:
joven1 wrote:Guys dont leave MK Lord Dragou you are one of the best modder here 4get about what happend before, Pls comeback sir. :)
I am not leaving MK forever :)
I have exams to do june and once summer approaches i shall be able to do something for the old MK titles.

Wish me luch with exams. Thank you all.
gosh thanks brother still here, Wish you all the luck start to focus first on your exam to reach your future goals.. When you come back maybe the state of Mk11 is ready for advance modding and help our friends here again for making great mods. :) but keep on posted bro..

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”