Farewell from me to the modding community!

Lord Dragu
Master

Farewell from me to the modding community!

Post by Lord Dragu »

I wanted to thank all who said thanks to me for all my work I did both on MK1O, MK11 and Injustice 1 and 2.

It was a pleasure for me while it lasted but its no more a pleasure for me seeing my freely shared mods and trainers used for money generating purposes from Youtubers who do not value my statements and value my copyrights as a creator of those mods.

While my rights have nothing to do with the games and their assets I have full rights over the files I create and the tools you use for modding games and having fun FREE OF CHARGE.

While I do accept donations and those mods were not made for patrons My rights are not valued by some youtubers like RajmanGamingHD and his many channels and thus this has demotivated me completely from sharing stuff to public anymore.

I have created those mods solely with the intention for you the end-users to have fun with your game and do stuff you were not supposed to do. It was a passion for me modding many games for the many years I spend on the modding community. Although I rarely share all of my work for many and obvious reasons I have decided to give my latest work to the public and you to have fun. Since however some of you do not value my WILL and that will was not to use mod in your videos without giving credits and pointing to our MKSECRET.NET official mod release thread therefore I am leaving the modding community I will not accept or participate into any modding discussions aside from helping you with questions regarding my ALREADY released mods and tools.

I will not accept requests or help anyone how to mod games in any way. Consider me a regular player like all and no more someone knowing the engines of the games and how to mod stuff.

My work will remain public I am not going to withdraw it like some of my previous releases but there wont be updates from me.

Once again I want to say thanks to all who enjoyed my work , all who commented on my threads in a positive manner , and all who shared my work to public in their video descriptions or posts on social media sites , news sites and forums.

I want to say thanks to the best administrator on the best Mortal Kombat site Gambid for his valued help on my threads , video tutorials he created and and spreading the word so more and more enjoy.

Thank you.

Regards:
Lord Dragu.
Last edited by Lord Dragu on Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Big Boss
Master

Re: Farewell from me to the modding community!

Post by Big Boss »

:)
judgmentfist
Mortal

Post by judgmentfist »

i'm going to miss you :( you did such excellent work
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Thank to you one of my idols here in modding, Sad news but bec. Of those persons who did not give credits to the creator or modder one of the pillars of MK Modding will leave us. Kudos my friend and thanks to all your contributions here in our community i hope you will continue your research even you leave us here and done it privately. :(
Dragon41
Mortal

Post by Dragon41 »

thank you for everything! saludos de argentina!
Darkburster1
Mortal

Post by Darkburster1 »

Great. where was this guy when I was willing to shell out X amount of money for some MK9 mod were I already did half the work in making the models I wanted lol.

Thought Id find at least 1 person here but obviously I wasted my time here.
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

What?

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”