MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

snoopster777
Warrior

Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny

Post by snoopster777 »

papitrueno21 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:35 am apparently the unlocker will not be ready this year, hopefully next year is ready to enjoy the game !!
Can I ask where did you see that ?

papitrueno21
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by papitrueno21 »

snoopster777 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:45 am
papitrueno21 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:35 am apparently the unlocker will not be ready this year, hopefully next year is ready to enjoy the game !!
from what is perceived the errors that it has are taking time to solve them, it is my personal point of view, without the intention of offending anyone
snoopster777
Warrior

Post by snoopster777 »

papitrueno21 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:13 am
snoopster777 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 7:45 am
from what is perceived the errors that it has are taking time to solve them, it is my personal point of view, without the intention of offending anyone
Oh ok, did you actually read and accept the faqs and rules on the discord server? If you had you would have been able to look at the updates channel , there are some issues causing the game to crash, but the unlocker is in a working state , we are just trying to resolve the bugs that are causing the crashes.

I had a look and you only stayed on the server for a minute and did not even achknowledge the rules and faqs, even if you had not , there is a channel where you could ask the admins a question and they would respond
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

lol unlocker is coming tomorrow or after tomorrow 😂

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
papitrueno21
Mortal

Post by papitrueno21 »

thethiny wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:39 pm
lol unlocker is coming tomorrow or after tomorrow 😂
Excellent, Thanks God and Thank you!!! :D :D :D
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Unlocker Updated. Version 0.9.10

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
ilyantonov2
Mortal

Post by ilyantonov2 »

hello thethinny i have join just to say thank u so much for new unlocker u are the best ! ! ! ! i download new unlocker (unlocker_P0.9.10.3.zip ) but my anti virus tell me there is proble, with file

MALWAREBYTES: MALWARE.AI.4254373189 is safe to use?
Tr3v
Mortal

Post by Tr3v »

Thank you so much!!!! I'm a bit rusty on how to make it work, should we follow 1.7 tutorial? Regards.
TardyTech
Mortal

Post by TardyTech »

Do you use it he same way? If not, is there gonna be a video instruction?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

ilyantonov2 wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 1:42 pmanti virus tell me there is proble, with file

MALWAREBYTES: MALWARE.AI.4254373189 is safe to use?
Because I hack into MK11, so it is a malware for MK11 for it to work. But don't worry I don't hack into any other thing :D
Tr3v wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:11 pm Thank you so much!!!! I'm a bit rusty on how to make it work, should we follow 1.7 tutorial? Regards.
TardyTech wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:31 pm Do you use it he same way? If not, is there gonna be a video instruction?
Open it and Open MK11, once you're online (the Online mode stops being red and becomes white) you can now press on "Auto" to get your keys from the game and then use it like before.

HaiTian
Apprentice

Post by HaiTian »

what did you mean by the Online mode stops being red and becomes white? I didn't see any red or white.
"Come forward if you dare, i'll finish what linkuei/raiden could not." (Sindel, MK9/MK12)
https://youtu.be/QYWBsApYHIk?si=Swr2M5UnAyvLHcaW
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
"You battle a Titan." (Kronika, MK11)
"I am nature." (Poison Ivy, Injustice2)
"For a free Edenia!" (Tanya, MKX)
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

HaiTian wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:39 pm what did you mean by the Online mode stops being red and becomes white? I didn't see any red or white.
You can ignore that, I meant this
the text becomes RED when it is offline, and white/gold when you can use unlocker.

Goosehunter1122
Mortal

Post by Goosehunter1122 »

Hey,thanks for your hard work!

Sadly, I have run into a problem whenever I try to unlock anything. The process up until then (auto generating the key and tokens and profile) seems to work fine.

Whenever I try to unlock something, the following message pops up: "There are no items to unlock!"

I would be grateful for any help.

Once again thank you for the unlocker

Edit: I figured it out! You have to add the item you want to unlock to the right side column. Then restart the game and it works perfectly! Thank you so much again for this unlocker (I finally got the Time Warriors Skin pack because of it :D )
Last edited by Goosehunter1122 on Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tr3v
Mortal

Post by Tr3v »

Sorry Thiny, normaly I have no problem with unlocking, but when I go to unlock it tells me "couldn't connect to mk11! is ASIMK11 loaded?"... I don't know what that means.
ZenMindedPerson
Mortal
PSN: FistCuffsFight

Post by ZenMindedPerson »

Thanks for this! Unfortunately the game just isn't booting up, I changed "bPatchUnlocker = true" in "ASIMK11.ini" and I tried to run the game in the folder .exe (DX11 version).

And... It just stops there.

Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”