Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126
 Post subject: Re: MK11 Customized Everything Unlocker - by thethiny
 Post Posted: Mon May 03, 2021 8:12 am 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:

Thethiny will decide when that moment comes according with his experience with the other games. I suspect he will wait two or three months more...

I was working on some public API for a completely unrelated thing. It is pastebin.com, I'm sure most of you know it as it's useful to share stuff. In their documentation, for some reason, they use the same API that Mortal Kombat 11 uses to unlock stuff, and because of that I am now back on working on unlocker. I'm going to need some time because their API is complicated, also because I have other stuff to finish.

You do for us what NRS failed to do. Thanks!

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue May 04, 2021 11:16 am 
Mortal

Side: Darkness
From last week facing this proablm i dont know how to solv it i am delete game and reinstall it also formate my windows also bus same probalm on my both id any one have any idia plz help

Attachments:
IMG_20210503_014818.jpg
IMG_20210503_014818.jpg [ 1.79 MiB | Viewed 1093 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue May 04, 2021 2:09 pm 
Mortal

Gaming_Bantai wrote:
From last week facing this proablm i dont know how to solv it i am delete game and reinstall it also formate my windows also bus same probalm on my both id any one have any idia plz help

Have you checked your firewall , it might be blocking the game , the other thing you can try is move the game to a different drive and see if it does the same thing ?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed May 05, 2021 7:47 am 
Mortal

Side: Light
Gaming_Bantai wrote:

If you used a DLC unlocker, you'd be temporary banned and have no access to online features.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:45 am 
Mortal

ryojikashi wrote:
Gaming_Bantai wrote:

If you used a DLC unlocker, you'd be temporary banned and have no access to online features.

i did not use it last night i was buy a new dlc and my game is online now but see this error any one have any idia how can i solv it?

Attachments:
16202330954510.2201179229716561.jpg
16202330954510.2201179229716561.jpg [ 1.55 MiB | Viewed 900 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed May 05, 2021 8:10 pm 
Mortal

So it's not recommended to use creamapi to unlock the DLC's? I haven't used MK11 in 4-5 months now, last time I had no problems using creamapi to use all the unlocked DLC's. Has this changed?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Wed May 05, 2021 8:12 pm 
Warrior

Shumai wrote:
So it's not recommended to use creamapi to unlock the DLC's? I haven't used MK11 in 4-5 months now, last time I had no problems using creamapi to use all the unlocked DLC's. Has this changed?

Some people have been banned using it, some others have been lucky. I would advice you not to use it, but it is up to you

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 11:47 am 
Mortal

Gaming_Bantai wrote:
ryojikashi wrote:
Gaming_Bantai wrote:

i did not use it last night i was buy a new dlc and my game is online now but see this error any one have any idia how can i solv it?

For the several last weeks there are periodically some issues with MK servers. So don't panic )

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 12:53 pm 
Immortal

Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
Servers keep going offline, I'm unable to work on the unlocker. In other words, everytime I work on unlocker servers go offline, so yes it's my fault no one can play :P

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Post Posted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:50 pm 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
Servers keep going offline, I'm unable to work on the unlocker. In other words, everytime I work on unlocker servers go offline, so yes it's my fault no one can play :P

Lol . you saved me from two lag switchers and sheeva stompers , thank you so much :P

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Fri May 07, 2021 11:41 am 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:

I see what you mean. Hopefully, there will be more progress on the unlocker soon.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon May 10, 2021 12:40 am 
Mortal

daniel7lievano wrote:
Shumai wrote:

Some people have been banned using it, some others have been lucky. I would advice you not to use it, but it is up to you

As someone not interested in online play, would using that unlocker be fine then? Do they remove your unlocked content once they ban you? Can you still play against bots and with other players locally?

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Mon May 10, 2021 8:44 am 
Warrior

amarillosebas wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:
Shumai wrote:

As someone not interested in online play, would using that unlocker be fine then? Do they remove your unlocked content once they ban you? Can you still play against bots and with other players locally?

Unlocker and cream.apí are 2 different things.
You can only use DLC you don't own with cream.api active, once it is dehabilitated you will not use any character from DLC you don't own
For unlocker, we can still use gears and skins unlocked for characters we own without problem.
MK11 is a game that requires online connection to start unfortunately.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue May 11, 2021 10:43 am 
Mortal

Is it any update or amy news on unlocker?? ... hope all my bro are good please be care in corona its now too many death by corona in india please be safe

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 122, 123, 124, 125, 126