MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Las_Mishanya
Mortal

Re: MK11 All In One Mod Thread: ASI/Cam/Mod Loader/NPC...etc

Post by Las_Mishanya »

thethiny wrote: Download ASIMK11 then use the cheat for it.
Many thanks! For this and for all your work for community!

LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

just saw a 1.1 GB update for MK11 just now
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

LuckyDearly wrote:just saw a 1.1 GB update for MK11 just now
@TheThiny is aware of it, we should expect possible new values for ASIMK11 file
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Las_Mishanya wrote:Many thanks! For this and for all your work for community!
My pleasure.
JS42 wrote:It would be awesome to be able to use the camera whilst timestop is enabled.
For that, either use Cheat Engine for it, or continue using it this way. Whenever you time stop, the camera moves at really really unusable low speeds, so I kind of forgot about it when I was creating my camera mod. Ermaccer is working on an alternate version so I think either wait for his, or wait for me to decided to update it.
LuckyDearly wrote:just saw a 1.1 GB update for MK11 just now
daniel7lievano wrote:@TheThiny is aware of it, we should expect possible new values for ASIMK11 file
New values are updated, only Anti Cheat & Mod Loader required changes.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Itsame
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Itsame »

thethiny wrote:I tried it just for the sake of it, and here are my numbers:
ASIMK11: Usage 50.6%
ASIMK11 + ImGui: Usage 70.6%
MK11Hook + ASIMK11 + ImGui: Usage 66.2%
So we can tell that ImGui does indeed use 20% more CPU for some reason. The reason why MK11Hook + all the rest uses less than ImGui is because MK11Hook disables my Camera Mod which already takes 7-12%. I will take a look and see.
Yeah I've just decided to use the mods separately depending on what I want to play around with. ASIMK11 for swaps, cheats, CE and MK11Hook for the NPCs and slo mo. I'm still using the cheat table camera because I feel it has the best functionality out of the three available.

MK11Hook cam is superior in terms of features, but there's still some minor kinks that I think ermaccer will find a way around. I don't know what voodoo he's used but his mod also doesn't seem to take up any CPU resources on its own :P
JS42 wrote:Firstly, thank you for the awesome mod!

I was wondering if it's possible for the timestop for the camera, to work when the camera is activated? In other words, if you hit timestop, the game freezes but also freezes the camera movement. Once you hit unpause the camera adjustments are recognised, rather than when it was paused.

It would be awesome to be able to use the camera whilst timestop is enabled [/color]
Use the cheat table camera as thethiny said, you can move that camera while timestop is active. There's some ghosting when you move the camera but you should still be able to orient yourself. To get rid of the ghosting just toggle the timestop off/on again.
Itsame
Mortal

Post by Itsame »

daniel7lievano wrote:Have you find Cold Case? I haven't. Please teach me in which part of the ini I should add this command. Thank you
I went and looked through the ini and I think it should be one of these two:

Code: Select all

mSummonablePortals=KLBDragon_SubZero1
mSummonablePortals=KLBDragon_SubZero2
Try summoning them and see what you get. I couldn't find anything for the Test your Luck towers which is frustrating, whoever designed those needs to be taken out back and shot, multiple times :evil:
daniel7lievano
Warrior

Post by daniel7lievano »

Itsame wrote:
daniel7lievano wrote:Have you find Cold Case? I haven't. Please teach me in which part of the ini I should add this command. Thank you
I went and looked through the ini and I think it should be one of these two:

Code: Select all

mSummonablePortals=KLBDragon_SubZero1
mSummonablePortals=KLBDragon_SubZero2
Try summoning them and see what you get. I couldn't find anything for the Test your Luck towers which is frustrating, whoever designed those needs to be taken out back and shot, multiple times :evil:
Please guide me because I don't have absolute idea what are you talking about. I know you have to modified something in the coalesced files but don't know how to do it. Thank you
Tone
Mortal

Post by Tone »

daniel7lievano wrote:Please guide me because I don't have absolute idea what are you talking about. I know you have to modified something in the coalesced files but don't know how to do it. Thank you
It's the "Coalesced Mods" section on the first page. Please read that section.
Itsame
Mortal

Post by Itsame »

daniel7lievano wrote:Please guide me because I don't have absolute idea what are you talking about. I know you have to modified something in the coalesced files but don't know how to do it. Thank you
Yeah sure so you will need dfpslayer and Coalesced Tools from here: https://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vi ... 02#p139899

dfpslayer is used to decrypt the Coalesced files and the tools will extract, re encrypt and repack them. The file you want to decrypt and extract is Coalesced.ini and then in the MK11Game.ini file you get you can edit the Meteor tower spawns under "mSummonablePortals" (under "MK11Game.MK11GameSettings").

Remove all the other KL tower lines so it's just those two sub zero ones and repack the Coalesced file. Obviously make sure you back up your original Coalesced.ini so you can revert later.

Credit to Tone for this of course :P

edit pointed to the wrong file. I'm high someone correct me if this is wrong!
Last edited by Itsame on Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ichika
Mortal

Post by Ichika »

thethiny wrote:
Ichika wrote:Is it possible to choose dlc skins in model swapping?
Sadly you can't select skins during swapping. It's only default skin.
Thanks,but is there a way to just swap variation abilities? Can UI_PS_files be swapped? or use cheat engine
Last edited by Ichika on Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Itsame wrote: Obviously make sure you back up your original Coalesced.ini so you can revert later.
Or place the edited one in MKSwap/Config. That's what I do. If you're editing the coalesced then you have to use my ASI hook to patch anti tamper, so meanwhile you're at it just use mod loader to swap the coalesced.
Itsame wrote: I don't know what voodoo he's used but his mod also doesn't seem to take up any CPU resources on its own :P
He uses the game's functions, while I use functions on top of Game Functions. So yes my functions will always take up more CPU usage.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

I must be blind but how does one use the ASIMK11? Just place the 4 files provided into where the .exe binaries of the game are?

Did they ban use of creamapi now? Just noticed my account was temp. banned after being on hiatus for awhile. Never had an issue with that before after KP2 was released for a few weeks.
Tone
Mortal

Post by Tone »

Rawr wrote:Did they ban use of creamapi now? Just noticed my account was temp. banned after being on hiatus for awhile. Never had an issue with that before after KP2 was released for a few weeks.
I too was recently banned for creamapi. Tried "light" and "very clean" variants of creamapi and they all still got banned, so I recommend just being rid of it.
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Rawr wrote:I must be blind but how does one use the ASIMK11? Just place the 4 files provided into where the .exe binaries of the game are?
ASIMK11.ini is config file.
ASIMK11.asi is the mod.
InGuiShared.asi is if you want to use MK11Hook as well.
dinput8.dll is the loader, it's the same for MK11Hook and ASIMK11.asi.

Rawr
Mortal

Post by Rawr »

thethiny wrote:
Rawr wrote:I must be blind but how does one use the ASIMK11? Just place the 4 files provided into where the .exe binaries of the game are?
ASIMK11.ini is config file.
ASIMK11.asi is the mod.
InGuiShared.asi is if you want to use MK11Hook as well.
dinput8.dll is the loader, it's the same for MK11Hook and ASIMK11.asi.
I know what the files are, just didn't know how to 'load' the files into the game. I checked the MK11Hook and noticed the files needed to be placed in MK11Directory\Binaries\Retail so my assumption was correct on where it needed to be placed. Had to install xinput1_4.dll as well.

Thx for the mod.

On a side note, you sure it is wise to wait until the end of the game's life cycle? I feel like as time passes, it gets harder and harder to mod/unlock the game. Even now creamapi doesn't work for it anymore and so on and so forth. I just hope the unlocker will still function once NRS starts recycling old content again (stops doing anything new).

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”