MK11 XYZ Unlocker by HukpoFuJl v1.8

milsondc
Mortal

Re: MK11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.6

Post by milsondc »

scphsega wrote:Cant resist time traveling again. The forbidden fruit is always tempting.

November 1st 1500GMT.

https://i.imgur.com/HLjDtb3.jpg

Notice anything? One of his most sought after gear. It's a crappy "Team Raid" tower however, so be prepared for boring tedious bullshit that comes with that mode.
so the "found in the krypt" is bullshit, I've been searching for the Dong Dashen Assassin since launch, it's possible to complete this tower and get this mask right now doing the time travel?

scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

milsondc wrote:
scphsega wrote:Cant resist time traveling again. The forbidden fruit is always tempting.

November 1st 1500GMT.

Notice anything? One of his most sought after gear. It's a crappy "Team Raid" tower however, so be prepared for boring tedious bullshit that comes with that mode.
so the "found in the krypt" is bullshit, I've been searching for the Dong Dashen Assassin since launch, it's possible to complete this tower and get this mask right now doing the time travel?
The "Found in X" indicator isnt reliable. A lot are basing their hunt on it, but when cases like this happens they didnt realize it, mostly because they're happy enough to get one without realizing that where/how they get it from doesnt mesh with the indicator. They just "move on". I keep tabs on these things, and NRS/QLOC loves to shift, swap, add and remove things around to fit their needs for a tower, event or mode. So in essence, I only trust the circumstances of the pattern I see: if I kept getting only augments instead of gears or skins out after multiple towers, I stop doing them entirely until the next patch/update, because these patch/updates sometimes changes the behaviors of the towers with regards to reward drops. When it again spit out only augments yet again, stop doing them. And when I stop doing them, you know what people say about "idle hands". I get itchy and restless and start mucking about with time-traveling. I dont mind messing about or understanding how to do datamining, otherwise I'd be doing it, consequences be damned.

You technically CAN do these "future towers" but you're opening yourself up for scrutiny: Your name will be the only one there on the leaderboard, and clear "bullseye" for NRS/QLOC to target you for a ban (if that ever happens). In my case, I will also need to use the unlocker AFTER doing these "future towers" (I only did it once, and it was close to the scheduled time it's appearing), otherwise these rewards stays LOCKED. The unlocker does really stays true to its name, it unlocks things.
milsondc
Mortal

Post by milsondc »

Thanks for the reply, in this case, I'll keep waiting
milsondc
Mortal

Post by milsondc »

November 1st 1500GMT.

How did you bypass the message loop from the race against time ?
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

which unlocker should I get to unlock the Halloween bundle?
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

RAT this week has a skin we don't have yet! Get grinding, folks. I'm in the top 6 percent right now, but I'm gonna keep going.
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

blindninja97 wrote:RAT this week has a skin we don't have yet! Get grinding, folks. I'm in the top 6 percent right now, but I'm gonna keep going.
If the author of the unlocker is still active, that RAT skin would've been unlocked by now. Content ID of that skin would've been openly visible, and it's a matter of plugging that ID into the unlocker and syncing it in, and voila! Don't even need to do this grind for RAT. :(
LuckyDearly
Apprentice

Post by LuckyDearly »

hopefully we'll hear something from Hukpo soon
scphsega
Apprentice

Post by scphsega »

What was supposed to happened on the 28th, happened today at 0800GMT.

Quoting myself,
On October 28th at 0900GMT, a new Terminator Rapid Tower called "The Mightiest Test" hold all these rewards: "Emotionless" skin, "Noir Tech" sunglasses, "Positek Model CA-87" shotgun, "Linear Regression" skin, "Infiltration Unit" sunglasses, "Coffey-1018" shotgun, and "Walker Mod QANR" grenades.
That very same tower appeared today at 0800GMT, and those willing to time-travel back, will have the option to get them now.

atributes16
Warrior

Post by atributes16 »

Can you add new function like option to get 3 packs of exclusive dlc skins?
I mean:

Kold War Skarlet
Cangaceiro Kano
Gold Demon Scorpion

I will be thankful, and I think not only me.
HaiTian
Apprentice
Side: Light

Post by HaiTian »

what is time travel do you guys mean?
"Come forward if you dare, i'll finish what linkuei/raiden could not." (Sindel, MK9/MK12)
https://youtu.be/QYWBsApYHIk?si=Swr2M5UnAyvLHcaW
"kneel and lick my boots." (Sindel, MK11)
"With my glaive, my staff, and my life." (Jade, MK11)
"You battle a Titan." (Kronika, MK11)
"I am nature." (Poison Ivy, Injustice2)
"For a free Edenia!" (Tanya, MKX)
Holdo
Mortal

Post by Holdo »

HaiTian wrote:what is time travel do you guys mean?
They spin up their DeLorean time machine which is electric and requires a power input of 1.21 gigawatts to operate, originally provided by a plutonium-fueled nuclear reactor.
antreute
Apprentice

Post by antreute »

Holdo wrote:
HaiTian wrote:what is time travel do you guys mean?
They spin up their DeLorean time machine which is electric and requires a power input of 1.21 gigawatts to operate, originally provided by a plutonium-fueled nuclear reactor.
blindninja97
Mortal

Post by blindninja97 »

And with the Halloween tower now up, I do believe my Jade and Noob finisher lists are now full! For now...
Earz_13
Mortal

Post by Earz_13 »

I am having trouble running the game. I downloaded the unlocker. and fiddler. Do I need to have the game first? Where can I get a free copy??

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”