Let the Modding Begin!

Lord Dragu
Master

Let the Modding Begin!

Post by Lord Dragu »

It is my honor to open the Modding section of Mortal Kombat 11 and post the very first Mortal Kombat 11 Modding thread as author of the first mod for the game in the world.

The mod will be released here exclusively and it will be updated if necessary.

My work will make the NPCs and Final Boss Playable

Below is the very first video of playable Kronika!

Let the Modding Begin!

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
liamx2000
Mortal

Re: Let the Modding Begin!

Post by liamx2000 »

Hi will this be the best place to come for Modding for MK11 ?

I'm hoping to see someone add a Mileena MKX skin over one Kitana's many skins.

will that be possible in the coming months ?
AkaD
Mortal

Post by AkaD »

liamx2000 wrote:Hi will this be the best place to come for Modding for MK11 ?

I'm hoping to see someone add a Mileena MKX skin over one Kitana's many skins.

will that be possible in the coming months ?

Looking at youtube and seeing how many skin mods MKX and MK9 have - It's safe to assume that modded skins are possible for MK11. But only for offline play, without internet connected. Also It's hard to say if Denuvo makes modding harder. Its the only matter of time...

For Mileena we need a full kharacter as a DLC, not just skin :)
judgmentfist
Mortal

Post by judgmentfist »

this is fantastic! how did you do this? where are kronika's character model files, and how can i access them (or any other character?) i'd love to extract and port the characters...
dimka77
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by dimka77 »

will that mod be free ?

P.S someone knows where is playable boss mod for injustice 2?
KingKRool2002
Warrior

Post by KingKRool2002 »

Awesome! You rock!
NatsuKen
Mortal

Post by NatsuKen »

Yeah. Method to make NPC and Boss playable is identical to MKX:

Sablicious
Apprentice

Post by Sablicious »

AkaD wrote:It's safe to assume that modded skins are possible for MK11. But only for offline play, without internet connected.
That's perfect, as far as I'm concerned. With the actual customisation (abilities / augments) being locked to local or "kasual" modes, most will likely fall back on those modes, after the online honeymoon period abates.

That, and skins aren't visible by others online, unless they have the exact same mod installed... which is always unlikely.

Question:
How long until a playable Kronika is made available? Also, will she be a mod that takes another character's slot (which is fine by me), or will it be some kind of "swap" hack using a trainer?
---
dimka77 wrote:will that mod be free ?
P.S someone knows where is playable boss mod for injustice 2?
You can play as Brainiac by unlocking him (beating story mode) -- there is no "unplayable boss" in Injustice 2. The end boss Brainiac is simply overpowered, as far as I know...
Last edited by Sablicious on Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
AkaD
Mortal

Post by AkaD »

For people like me who want 60 fps in-game in everything, check this guys

https://www.resetera.com/threads/mortal ... t-20128083

It's about MKX, but it may be the same for MK11. Someone made it possible with bugs.
Also, the more people know about this forum and MK modding, the more cool things will come in the future for this game. So I suggest sharing links to this thread on the internet as I did on youtube, steam and reddit.

Love MK and PC gaming. Lets make modding MK games great again :D
Sablicious
Apprentice

Post by Sablicious »

^ True. Even the crappy SFV got gameplay related tools and mods ("Mysterious Mod"), because of exposure.

MK11 could really flourish if its gameplay (character attribute parameters, abilities etc.) could be modded...
AkaD
Mortal

Post by AkaD »

Sablicious wrote:^ True. Even the crappy SFV got gameplay related tools and mods ("Mysterious Mod"), because of exposure.

MK11 could really flourish if its gameplay (character attribute parameters, abilities etc.) could be modded...
For me 3 things that modders can do that would make this game perfect:

1) classic green life bars in HUD, series tradition since the beginning to MK9
2) lowering (or turning off) amount of screen / camera shake when getting hit and blocking an attack (makes this game much harder on the eyes and my head than MK9, looking at the internet - I know iam not the only one in the world who feels like that's a problem)
3) 60 fps lock for everything except story cutscenes (30 fps makes sense since they are videos recorded that way)

And 2 things that developers can do that would make this game perfect:

1) bring back tag mode from MK9, we already have assists in towers of time and tag boss battles - should be easy to implement i guess. It doesn't have to be online, just 4 player offline would be awesome like MK9
(if modders made tag mode for MK2 and UMK3 possible, there's no excuse that Netherrealm couldn't do it in MK11)
2) bring back Test your Luck, we already have moddifiers in the towers of time, just make it playable in local versus mode

I guess no one cares about two player local Test your might, sight and strike and that makes me sad...

Does anybody else feel that MK11 lacks in single player offline game modes content compared to MK9 and MKX?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”