Encryption tools for Mortal Kombat 11

kill_snow35
Mortal

Encryption tools for Mortal Kombat 11

Post by kill_snow35 »

Hello mk11 tool on the site can not do exactly the encryption back so I need a new tool who can help me with this the same way is valid in inj2. Do you know anyone who can do this tool Noctis_puer#1666 discord id contact me good day. In the game, meanwhile, Coalesced.ENG always says that if we pack it back (bug_me)
Last edited by kill_snow35 on Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: Encryption tools for Mortal Kombat 11

Post by thethiny »

kill_snow35 wrote:Hello mk11 tool on the site can not do exactly the encryption back so I need a new tool who can help me with this the same way is valid in inj2. Do you know anyone who can do this tool kill_snow35#1599 discord id contact me good day. In the game, meanwhile, Coalesced.ENG always says that if we pack it back (bug_me)
Because you need to use the anti CVD patch.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
kill_snow35
Mortal

Post by kill_snow35 »

thethiny wrote:
kill_snow35 wrote:Hello mk11 tool on the site can not do exactly the encryption back so I need a new tool who can help me with this the same way is valid in inj2. Do you know anyone who can do this tool kill_snow35#1599 discord id contact me good day. In the game, meanwhile, Coalesced.ENG always says that if we pack it back (bug_me)

Where can I find the CVD preventive patch? My goal is to translate the game in a different language, but when I change the game language line, it appears (bug_me) in the game when I change the game language line because the back encryption is not correct.
_ix_
Warrior
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Post by _ix_ »

kill_snow35 wrote:
thethiny wrote:

Where can I find the CVD preventive patch? My goal is to translate the game in a different language, but when I change the game language line, it appears (bug_me) in the game when I change the game language line because the back encryption is not correct.
Can you let us know what steps are you doing exactly? It may be easier to discuss this on the discord server, on the modding section.
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

kill_snow35 wrote:
thethiny wrote:

Download the file called ASIMK11 from the "All in One mod" thread in the mods section.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Modding Tools”