Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: Encryption tools for Mortal Kombat 11
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:03 am 
Mortal

Hello mk11 tool on the site can not do exactly the encryption back so I need a new tool who can help me with this the same way is valid in inj2. Do you know anyone who can do this tool Noctis_puer#1666 discord id contact me good day. In the game, meanwhile, Coalesced.ENG always says that if we pack it back (bug_me)

Last edited by kill_snow35 on Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Encryption tools for Mortal Kombat 11
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:03 pm 
Immortal

Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
kill_snow35 wrote:
Hello mk11 tool on the site can not do exactly the encryption back so I need a new tool who can help me with this the same way is valid in inj2. Do you know anyone who can do this tool kill_snow35#1599 discord id contact me good day. In the game, meanwhile, Coalesced.ENG always says that if we pack it back (bug_me)

Because you need to use the anti CVD patch.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:59 am 
Mortal

thethiny wrote:
kill_snow35 wrote:
Hello mk11 tool on the site can not do exactly the encryption back so I need a new tool who can help me with this the same way is valid in inj2. Do you know anyone who can do this tool kill_snow35#1599 discord id contact me good day. In the game, meanwhile, Coalesced.ENG always says that if we pack it back (bug_me)

Where can I find the CVD preventive patch? My goal is to translate the game in a different language, but when I change the game language line, it appears (bug_me) in the game when I change the game language line because the back encryption is not correct.

Profile E-mail  

Post Posted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:04 pm 
Warrior

PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player
kill_snow35 wrote:
thethiny wrote:
kill_snow35 wrote:

Where can I find the CVD preventive patch? My goal is to translate the game in a different language, but when I change the game language line, it appears (bug_me) in the game when I change the game language line because the back encryption is not correct.

Can you let us know what steps are you doing exactly? It may be easier to discuss this on the discord server, on the modding section.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:12 am 
Immortal

PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny
kill_snow35 wrote:
thethiny wrote:
kill_snow35 wrote:

Download the file called ASIMK11 from the "All in One mod" thread in the mods section.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.