Mod to Select Variations?

MCSE2000
Mortal

Mod to Select Variations?

Post by MCSE2000 »

There are mods that allow you to select characters, even non-playable characters. But is there a mod that let's you choose variations, in particular the ones that the computer uses?

I've discovered at least four variations the computer can use and I want to use them as well.

_ix_
Warrior
Side: Light
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Re: Mod to Select Variations?

Post by _ix_ »

MCSE2000 wrote:There are mods that allow you to select characters, even non-playable characters. But is there a mod that let's you choose variations, in particular the ones that the computer uses?

I've discovered at least four variations the computer can use and I want to use them as well.
It mostly depends on where those variations are stored. Can you give some examples of variation names / characters? You would like to see them in the Ability Presets?
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
MCSE2000
Mortal

Re: Mod to Select Variations?

Post by MCSE2000 »

_ix_ wrote:It mostly depends on where those variations are stored. Can you give some examples of variation names / characters? You would like to see them in the Ability Presets?
Sure, I can give you variation names the computer uses.

Skarlet, for example has the following computer variations:
  • Bleeding Edge
    Haematomania
    In Cold Blood
    Red Rising
    The Sanguinaire
I'm not sure the moves she uses with the variations; I think they might be randomised. But each character has five computer variations that I'm aware of.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”