thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: How to Intro Swap / Moveset Swap / Fatality Swap + ModLo

Post by thethiny »

I forgot to say that this got updated to current version

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
MetaModder
Mortal

Post by MetaModder »

Ok, I've been out of the loop for quite a while. Now that I've started playing MK11 again, I'm wondering - is it still a limitation for fatality swaps that they can only be done vs the original character who owns the fatality?

By this, I mean, if I want to give Kano a fatality from Scorpion, I can only use that fatality against Scorpion, or else the game crashes because of an issue with the assets. I seem to remember this being a thing from a while back.

I'm doing swaps via the MKSwaps folder, taking CHAR_x_FATALITY*.* and renaming them to the target character. Is this still the preferred way to do things?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

MetaModder wrote:Ok, I've been out of the loop for quite a while. Now that I've started playing MK11 again, I'm wondering - is it still a limitation for fatality swaps that they can only be done vs the original character who owns the fatality?

By this, I mean, if I want to give Kano a fatality from Scorpion, I can only use that fatality against Scorpion, or else the game crashes because of an issue with the assets. I seem to remember this being a thing from a while back.

I'm doing swaps via the MKSwaps folder, taking CHAR_x_FATALITY*.* and renaming them to the target character. Is this still the preferred way to do things?
Once I finish my All in One thread I will add a section that explains how to overcome that. Basically you need to open the Coalesced.ini file and modify it to add the Scorpion assets into Kano.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
MetaModder
Mortal

Post by MetaModder »

thethiny wrote: Once I finish my All in One thread I will add a section that explains how to overcome that. Basically you need to open the Coalesced.ini file and modify it to add the Scorpion assets into Kano.
I'll be looking forward to that! It's great to see that those limitations don't exist anymore :)
ryushiro
Mortal

Post by ryushiro »

thethiny wrote:
MetaModder wrote:Ok, I've been out of the loop for quite a while. Now that I've started playing MK11 again, I'm wondering - is it still a limitation for fatality swaps that they can only be done vs the original character who owns the fatality?

Once I finish my All in One thread I will add a section that explains how to overcome that. Basically you need to open the Coalesced.ini file and modify it to add the Scorpion assets into Kano.
Does the mod have a game speed control?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Nope as I didn't find that

ryushiro
Mortal

Post by ryushiro »

There's one for MK X that Ermaccer found; perhaps there's one for MK XI as well :P
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

ryushiro wrote:There's one for MK X that Ermaccer found; perhaps there's one for MK XI as well :P
MKX and MK11 are two completely different games, finding something in X doesn't mean I'll find it easily in 11.

KayGeeYT
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by KayGeeYT »

Hy all! Can somebody tell me how can I set the starting health of P1 or P2.
Ist it possible?

thx
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

KayGeeYT wrote:Hy all! Can somebody tell me how can I set the starting health of P1 or P2.
Ist it possible?

thx
Change health in practice mode then find it in cheat engine. The health type is Float and 1000 means 1.0, 900 means 0.9, 90 means 0.09 and so on.

_ix_
Warrior
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Post by _ix_ »

As this was requested by other users, here's the CE table for intro swaps (as an alternative to the AIO thread mod).

Note this is intro swap only, not move or fatality swapper.
Attachments
MK11_IntroSwap.rar
thethiny's intro swap CE table. Updated on 15/12/2020
(2.65 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
Samir_Dark
Mortal
PSN: Pc Player
XBox Live: No

Post by Samir_Dark »

And how can I now use intro swap with my AMD, of course, but is there no other way to activate intro swap?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Samir_Dark wrote:And how can I now use intro swap with my AMD, of course, but is there no other way to activate intro swap?
You can recreate it yourself if you know how. I don't have AMD so I can't try. It probably is the same way but the registers have changed.

Samir_Dark
Mortal

Post by Samir_Dark »

Delete
Samir_Dark
Mortal

Post by Samir_Dark »

I'll create my own table, of course, but where to start with addresses or scripts?

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”