How to Intro Swap / Moveset Swap / Fatality Swap + ModLoader

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Re: How to Intro Swap / Moveset Swap / Fatality Swap + ModLo

Post by thethiny »

Samir_Dark wrote:I'll create my own table, of course, but where to start with addresses or scripts?
Find the variable (for example RAIN_A_CHARINTRO_SCRIPTASSETS) in cheat engine before starting the match. You will find it in a list, as in you will find RAIN_B_CHARINTRO after it, then RAIN_C ...etc until you reach Rambo. Then you have to trigger breakpoint on "read" (right click > show what accesses this address). Then one of the codes in the window will be similar to the code we already had in the previous swap tool.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Varun Ross
Mortal

Re: How to Intro Swap / Moveset Swap / Fatality Swap + ModLo

Post by Varun Ross »

Thank you for such valuable information.
Mr_Majestick
Mortal

Re: How to Intro Swap / Moveset Swap / Fatality Swap + ModLoader

Post by Mr_Majestick »

Can I use this tool for the PS3?
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

Mr_Majestick wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 10:56 am Can I use this tool for the PS3?
PS3? I think you mean PS4. Yes you can if you recreate the cheats.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Mr_Majestick
Mortal

Post by Mr_Majestick »

No I meant the PS3. However do you know how to use the MK nine tool two make changes in the coalesce.INI file? I’m having some trouble doing that in the MK9 tool thanks
chrisdoc
Mortal

Post by chrisdoc »

@thethiny first of all thank you for everything!! You are a community hero! I would like to ask, is it possible to disable for a specific character one of his brutality win poses so he only does the other one which we prefer every time? I would really love this as some characters have one pose that is extremely cool and another one not really cool. Thank you anyway!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

chrisdoc wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:39 am @thethiny first of all thank you for everything!! You are a community hero! I would like to ask, is it possible to disable for a specific character one of his brutality win poses so he only does the other one which we prefer every time? I would really love this as some characters have one pose that is extremely cool and another one not really cool. Thank you anyway!
It is possible to do if you implement it but so far nor asimk11 nor Mk11hook support it. Basically you'd have to use Mk11hook to find the name of the script of your brutality pose and then in cheat engine replace the name with the ones you want only.

chrisdoc
Mortal

Post by chrisdoc »

thethiny wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 11:01 am
chrisdoc wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:39 am @thethiny first of all thank you for everything!! You are a community hero! I would like to ask, is it possible to disable for a specific character one of his brutality win poses so he only does the other one which we prefer every time? I would really love this as some characters have one pose that is extremely cool and another one not really cool. Thank you anyway!
It is possible to do if you implement it but so far nor asimk11 nor Mk11hook support it. Basically you'd have to use Mk11hook to find the name of the script of your brutality pose and then in cheat engine replace the name with the ones you want only.
Thank you so much for your quick response!!Hopefully it will be implemented to be done easily in the future as I think it would be really cool.
Thank you anyway!!
chrisdoc
Mortal

Post by chrisdoc »

Excuse me to bother you again my friend,maybe I am an idiot but could you please explain me which steps I should follow to find the name of the script of my brutality pose with Mk11hook?
And after that I should use mk11 cheat table or cheat engine in general?
I apologise for waisting your time!
thethiny
Immortal

Post by thethiny »

chrisdoc wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:02 pm
Excuse me to bother you again my friend,maybe I am an idiot but could you please explain me which steps I should follow to find the name of the script of my brutality pose with Mk11hook?
I'm not sure which script you need to find but you can watch the video by ermaccer that he uploaded to his channel where he's using it to find out what to type. And then use cheat engine in general.

chrisdoc
Mortal

Post by chrisdoc »

thethiny wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:18 pm
chrisdoc wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:02 pm

I'm not sure which script you need to find but you can watch the video by ermaccer that he uploaded to his channel where he's using it to find out what to type. And then use cheat engine in general.
Thank you so much for your time to answer my question!!!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”