Instant wins, vial protection in the krypt and other cheats

_ix_
Warrior
Side: Light
PSN: PC player
XBox Live: PC player

Instant wins, vial protection in the krypt and other cheats

Post by _ix_ »

The Cheat Table in annex was created by "There are some who call me... Tim" a long time ago.

This Cheat Table contains lots of cheats, some of which are no longer working. I am providing it as I found it.

What is working:
  • Instant wins for P1 (left sided player) on local, any classical tower, and ToT (including co-op). If you use this in an online match, it will likely cause the session to de-sync. So don't use it in online mode.
  • Vial protection for the krypt, so the spiders and ghouls don't kill you. Enable this cheat, and use a vial for protection. Instead of 1 minute of protection, you will always be protected.
  • Blindfold always on, without slowing the player down. Enable this cheat, put on and remove the blindfold while you are in the krypt, and you will see all hidden objects without the blind fold on.
To get it to work, you need to enable the cheats under the Debug -> Main Hooks -> Hooks entry, as shown below.

There may be other mods working, but at least these three are working. I don't have a real need for these cheats, but there may be some who need it.

If you don't want to use an unlocker, these may be useful.

So, enjoy.

Edit: As requested, YT video with a quick tutorial.

Attachments
MK11.[v1.0.8].rar
MK11v[V1.0.8] Cheat Table by "There are some who call me... Tim?"
(109.88 KiB) Downloaded 278 times
Last edited by _ix_ on Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I enjoy making MK11 videos from different angles - Check it out on YT
bhukargaming
Mortal

Re: Instant wins, vial protection in the krypt and other che

Post by bhukargaming »

_ix_ wrote:The Cheat Table in annex was created by "There are some who call me... Tim" a long time ago.

This Cheat Table contains lots of cheats, some of which are no longer working. I am providing it as I found it.

What is working:
  • Instant wins for P1 (left sided player) on local, any classical tower, and ToT (including co-op). If you use this in an online match, it will likely cause the session to de-sync. So don't use it in online mode.
  • Vial protection for the krypt, so the spiders and ghouls don't kill you. Enable this cheat, and use a vial for protection. Instead of 1 minute of protection, you will always be protected.
  • Blindfold always on, without slowing the player down. Enable this cheat, put on and remove the blindfold while you are in the krypt, and you will see all hidden objects without the blind fold on.
To get it to work, you need to enable the cheats under the Debug -> Main Hooks -> Hooks entry, as shown below.

There may be other mods working, but at least these three are working. I don't have a real need for these cheats, but there may be some who need it.

If you don't want to use an unlocker, these may be useful.

So, enjoy.
can you make tutorial it will be helpful and thanks for beautiful work
_ix_
Warrior

Post by _ix_ »

bhukargaming wrote: can you make tutorial it will be helpful and thanks for beautiful work
It's really not difficult to use. You go on any tower (including ToT), activate the instant win and you won the match. You can leave it on and it will win all matches immediately.

What are you struggling with? I could make a tutorial at a later day if you really can't get it to work.
Klinsk
Mortal

Post by Klinsk »

Aren't you automatically signed in to their servers every time you boot the game, meaning, they could detect whether you're grinding towers fast with this table, or am I seeing this wrong?
Klinsk
Mortal

Post by Klinsk »

Anyway, I got an error in CE:

https://paste.pics/A8HFF
_ix_
Warrior

Post by _ix_ »

Klinsk wrote:Anyway, I got an error in CE:

https://paste.pics/A8HFF
You need to download the patched version, that allows you to use CE. You can download the latest version here - viewtopic.php?p=139158#p139158

Don't forget to backup your original MK11.exe file, just in case.
Klinsk
Mortal

Post by Klinsk »

Alright, I'll try it out!
Klinsk
Mortal

Post by Klinsk »

Windows has found a Trojan in that file and considers it a serious threat to my system, is that normal?
Klinsk
Mortal

Post by Klinsk »

Also, how does instant wins work? Your opponent has like 1 health, or when you enter the match, it immediately says "X wins".

The former would be handy to practice brutalities.
_ix_
Warrior

Post by _ix_ »

Klinsk wrote:Windows has found a Trojan in that file and considers it a serious threat to my system, is that normal?
Maybe it's a false positive. I create my own patch, but usually when users post a new patch in that thread, it's the real deal.
Klinsk wrote:Also, how does instant wins work? Your opponent has like 1 health, or when you enter the match, it immediately says "X wins".

The former would be handy to practice brutalities.
As soon as the timer starts, you win the round.

See YT video on the first post of this thread.
Klinsk
Mortal

Post by Klinsk »

Alright, thanks brah.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”