Register    Login    Search   View active topics    FAQ

Post subject: MK11 Boss - gave it to the bar (I'm disappointed)
 Post Posted: Sun May 19, 2019 7:55 pm 
Immortal

In all the MK games series bosses and sub-bosses they were amazing and innovators. At MK11, I was expecting a powerful boss and sub-boss.
Although I have not yet tested the game on PC, what I saw from the trailers and gameplay on youtube MK11 deeply disappointed me.
I do not understand how in the other past series sub-bosses are more monstrosity and grotesque. ex: Goro, Kintaro, Motaro, Moloch, Onaga, etc.
in MK11 there is no sub-bosses. Only boss. And what the boss, :( A female boss called Kronika. I do not see anything interesting and innovative here except a woman who has the power to control the time. I was interested in the upcoming DLC and would not appear like a sub-boss. Disappointing. I think my passion for MK ends here. I do not say advanced HD graphics, but the end is sad. I have the impression that the creators of this game have a lack of ideas. What do you think?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: MK11 Boss - gave it to the bar (I'm disappointed)
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:09 pm 
Warrior

Noob Cyborg wrote:
In all the MK games series bosses and sub-bosses they were amazing and innovators. At MK11, I was expecting a powerful boss and sub-boss.
Although I have not yet tested the game on PC, what I saw from the trailers and gameplay on youtube MK11 deeply disappointed me.
I do not understand how in the other past series sub-bosses are more monstrosity and grotesque. ex: Goro, Kintaro, Motaro, Moloch, Onaga, etc.
in MK11 there is no sub-bosses. Only boss. And what the boss, :( A female boss called Kronika. I do not see anything interesting and innovative here except a woman who has the power to control the time. I was interested in the upcoming DLC and would not appear like a sub-boss. Disappointing. I think my passion for MK ends here. I do not say advanced HD graphics, but the end is sad. I have the impression that the creators of this game have a lack of ideas. What do you think?

Do not worry, the game is fine and more cool. Still, it contains Baraka. My favorite character.
They will create them and some long with the shokans monsters. Head up! :D

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: MK11 Boss - gave it to the bar (I'm disappointed)
 Post Posted: Mon May 20, 2019 1:15 pm 
Immortal

Barakuda wrote:
Do not worry, the game is fine and more cool. Still, it contains Baraka. My favorite character.
They will create them and some long with the shokans monsters. Head up! :D

Lucky you! I personally and especially interested in the following DLC characters on angelfire and as I see and see that these characters will not appear, they are not even progressing. So?
How did you say we hope they can create them. :?

Profile E-mail