MK11 Boss - gave it to the bar (I'm disappointed)

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

MK11 Boss - gave it to the bar (I'm disappointed)

Post by Noob Cyborg »

In all the MK games series bosses and sub-bosses they were amazing and innovators. At MK11, I was expecting a powerful boss and sub-boss.
Although I have not yet tested the game on PC, what I saw from the trailers and gameplay on youtube MK11 deeply disappointed me.
I do not understand how in the other past series sub-bosses are more monstrosity and grotesque. ex: Goro, Kintaro, Motaro, Moloch, Onaga, etc.
in MK11 there is no sub-bosses. Only boss. And what the boss, :( A female boss called Kronika. I do not see anything interesting and innovative here except a woman who has the power to control the time. I was interested in the upcoming DLC and would not appear like a sub-boss. Disappointing. I think my passion for MK ends here. I do not say advanced HD graphics, but the end is sad. I have the impression that the creators of this game have a lack of ideas. What do you think?

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Barakuda
Warrior

Re: MK11 Boss - gave it to the bar (I'm disappointed)

Post by Barakuda »

Noob Cyborg wrote:In all the MK games series bosses and sub-bosses they were amazing and innovators. At MK11, I was expecting a powerful boss and sub-boss.
Although I have not yet tested the game on PC, what I saw from the trailers and gameplay on youtube MK11 deeply disappointed me.
I do not understand how in the other past series sub-bosses are more monstrosity and grotesque. ex: Goro, Kintaro, Motaro, Moloch, Onaga, etc.
in MK11 there is no sub-bosses. Only boss. And what the boss, :( A female boss called Kronika. I do not see anything interesting and innovative here except a woman who has the power to control the time. I was interested in the upcoming DLC and would not appear like a sub-boss. Disappointing. I think my passion for MK ends here. I do not say advanced HD graphics, but the end is sad. I have the impression that the creators of this game have a lack of ideas. What do you think?
Do not worry, the game is fine and more cool. Still, it contains Baraka. My favorite character.
They will create them and some long with the shokans monsters. Head up! :D
"My blades will find your heart."
ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: MK11 Boss - gave it to the bar (I'm disappointed)

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Barakuda wrote:Do not worry, the game is fine and more cool. Still, it contains Baraka. My favorite character.
They will create them and some long with the shokans monsters. Head up! :D
Lucky you! I personally and especially interested in the following DLC characters on angelfire and as I see and see that these characters will not appear, they are not even progressing. So?
How did you say we hope they can create them. :?
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11”