Missing characters

ashepherd316
Mortal

Missing characters

Post by ashepherd316 »

there are alot of main characters missing if you ask me i am starting to think mkx was better how can you have a mortal kombat without reptile or goro they are ain characters i relly hope they bring them on dlc also the robots like sektor and also ermac and quan chi is very dissapointing.

unkellsam
Mortal

Re: Missing characters

Post by unkellsam »

There were many missing from MK X also (Baraka, Noob, Smoke, Rain, Scarlet, Stryker, Cyber sub, Sindel, etc.) MK 9 had one of the best rosters IMO.
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

MK9 was the best for mke from all the news. WB [resense was not felt there.
MK11 aka as MICROTRANSACTION KOMBAT is the grinding top grinding game of all time for me.
Roster for MK11 is meh. MK9 had best roster.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
ashepherd316
Mortal

Post by ashepherd316 »

mk 9 easily had the best roster ever wish they just had that roster everytime
BatinkovDental
Mortal

Post by BatinkovDental »

I have just bought mortal 11.The game contents preorder bonus-Shao Kahn,but,when i choose him,the game offers men to buy it.What is the problem.I don't understand.Can someone help me?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Didn't you get a code inside the box of the game? You need to redeem the code to get Shao Kahn.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
BatinkovDental
Mortal

Post by BatinkovDental »

Yes,i didn't know that the code is inside the box.Thanks.I unlocked Shao Kahn and i am pleased.This is my favourite mortal kombat player.
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

ashepherd316 wrote:there are alot of main characters missing if you ask me i am starting to think mkx was better how can you have a mortal kombat without reptile or goro they are ain characters i relly hope they bring them on dlc also the robots like sektor and also ermac and quan chi is very dissapointing.
Here I agree. Let's hope they will create DLC characters with goro, kintaro, shao kahn or motaro. I really want this thing. The game will not be the same if these intergalactic fighters are missing.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11”