DLC Kombat pack is datamined on Switch. Also news from me.

Lord Dragu
Master

DLC Kombat pack is datamined on Switch. Also news from me.

Post by Lord Dragu »

The DLC CHARACTERS are datamined on the switch version.
The image below will reveal details about it.

https://imgur.com/a/64P7ABZ

Also it seems all the characters will be handled as before. This means Boss Mod and NPCs playable is coming from me...once I deal with the AntiCheat and Denuvo.

Enjoy.

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: DLC Kombat pack is datamined on Switch. Also news from m

Post by Gambid »

Thanks for the information man. It does look interesting and might work if these are indeed the characters. But, please keep in mind that a similar leek was made for Injustice 2 and the characters were only partially correct. However I might post this as a news tomorrow, it is interesting indeed.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
joven1
Immortal
PSN: joven4516

Post by joven1 »

Good guys i hope you can hack the Skin modding in the future.. Keep up thegood work idols..
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

What did you need to bypass Denuvo for? I can hack the game easily without Denuvo!

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11”