Which version are you getting?

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Which version are you getting?

Post by Gambid »

Which version of the game are you getting and for what system.

I am personally going to try to get my hands on a Collector's Edition.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Which version are you getting?

Post by Lord Dragu »

Neither if it has micros.
Premium if it does not
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Mortal Kombat X did have a microtransactions, same with Injustice 2 and I haven't spent a cent on them. Find it interesting that your decision will be based on the single aspect of whether microtransactions will be present or not.

As long as they are there as a choice and not forced on the players I don't really have a problem with them. If someone wants to open the Krypt with money instead of having the fun doing it while playing its their choice.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Gambid wrote:Mortal Kombat X did have a microtransactions, same with Injustice 2 and I haven't spent a cent on them. Find it interesting that your decision will be based on the single aspect of whether microtransactions will be present or not.

As long as they are there as a choice and not forced on the players I don't really have a problem with them. If someone wants to open the Krypt with money instead of having the fun doing it while playing its their choice.
I doubt it to be only the Krypt this time. But we will see.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
Timrter
Mortal

Post by Timrter »

I'm definitely gonna buy the premium one.

By the way, newbie here as well. Whenever I'm taking a break from this particular interest, I'm usually found at home, watching my Pomeranian walk on his muttluk boots or play along with the wife and kids. Such a simple, yet, happy life. Have a nice day!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 11”