Trainer/Cheat Engine script/hack to TURN OFF DAMAGE SCALING

Sablicious
Apprentice

Re: Trainer/Cheat Engine script/hack to TURN OFF DAMAGE SCAL

Post by Sablicious »

^ The special attacks are what did it for me. Once they start to undermine the very integrity of characters' gameplay, they're no longer hiding the fact that they've sold out as much as they can sell out, for games in this genre.

The only substantive difference between Injustice 2 and a free-to-play MMO, is that the former costs US$80 for the privilege of being treated like a fool who hasn't anything better to do with their time than waste it (and their brain function) grinding for a forever disappearing horizon of frivolous game content -- content they have already paid for in full!

The only reason I may keep the game installed beyond a week, is to see if its DRM cancer gets excised and / or some boffin manages to hack / crack the crap out of it--just so I can rub it in their faces if / when they do!
(NB: They're summarily perma-banning posts without warning, at the Steam forums; for mere, non-abrasive constructive criticism of the game -- a sure fire sign they do not give a fick what ¢on$um€r$ think, only what they can be fleeced for.)
Last edited by Sablicious on Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

UncleFestor
Grand Master
Side: Darkness

Post by UncleFestor »

The game has been out for a while now on consoles, and they all seemed fine with the state of the games fighting mechanics & progression system. So NRS & WB will just keep pushing this forward. They couldn't care less about PC Gamers. Console players will continue to dump endless amounts of money into this cash cow, so there's no reason for NRS nor WB to change anything. The next MK game will have 2 fighters 1 costume each 1 Stage, cost $60 and EVERYTHING will have to be bought through a lootbox system. It's where their games are heading, and people are still going to buy the games and stand beside the Devs & Publishers.
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
Sablicious
Apprentice

Post by Sablicious »

^ Well, as cynical as that reads, it's likely pretty close to what will happen. After all, even I bought the IJ2... like an idiot! The kids who just want fan service -- irrespective of gameplay or a substantive product -- will certainly not care about how they're effectively being hooked on gambling. Only governments and legislative bodies can put a halt to all these nefarious shenanigans.

Had I known that the special moves were being ransomed -- much less, that the progressed char. profiles could only be used online (competitively) -- and that the game was essentially and AAA-priced MMO with gimped offline functionality, I would never have bought Injustice 2. The DRM, alone, gave me that uneasy feeling--for supporting such Machiavellian retail philosophies... A gut feeling I now know I should have listened to. ~_~
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

Sablicious wrote:^ Well, as cynical as that reads, it's likely pretty close to what will happen. After all, even I bought the IJ2... like an idiot! The kids who just want fan service -- irrespective of gameplay or a substantive product -- will certainly not care about how they're effectively being hooked on gambling. Only governments and legislative bodies can put a halt to all these nefarious shenanigans.

Had I known that the special moves were being ransomed -- much less, that the progressed char. profiles could only be used online (competitively) -- and that the game was essentially and AAA-priced MMO with gimped offline functionality, I would never have bought Injustice 2. The DRM, alone, gave me that uneasy feeling--for supporting such Machiavellian retail philosophies... A gut feeling I now know I should have listened to. ~_~
Well said.
EA, NRS, WB are going to prove how games are pushing away real oldschoolers like me and invite stupid kids to support those ShitroTransactions.

I better pay for WOW it's a great and fun game. Thank God I have DLC unlocker for Injustice 2 so I didnt paid for ULTIMATE versions etc. And their fucking support is awaful. No news for PC Version updates like Hellboy etc. No news. No support..

Again port may be good this time but WB is WB and it's support is like before.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
milsondc
Mortal

Post by milsondc »

for those who want to prevent the game from crashing, just open the cheat engine in another user account and switch between them for tests.
Alejandrobb
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by Alejandrobb »

Is there any hack or trainer to obtain all Injustice 2 Character Gear Sets?

Return to “Injustice 2 Mod and Skin Requests”