Celebrimbor is coming to Injustice 2 as DLC

Lord Dragu
Master

Celebrimbor is coming to Injustice 2 as DLC

Post by Lord Dragu »

Troll move by Boon probably
Last edited by Lord Dragu on Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: Celebrimbor is coming to Injustice 2 as DLC

Post by a.martin »

it would be cool but I kinda doubt it, Celebrimbor doesn't add up at all with the theme of the game, that is comic book characters.. but who knows, I think it's a trolling, they wouldn't let something like that get spoiled that easily
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

It wouldn't be the first time something slips through their fingers. There are however theories online that say that this might be a codename for a deadman character in the game.

Guess we will find out on Friday.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

Gambid wrote:It wouldn't be the first time something slips through their fingers. There are however theories online that say that this might be a codename for a deadman character in the game.

Guess we will find out on Friday.
that's a great theory! I hope Deadman becomes part of the game, cause If I remember correctly, Deadman took the form of Nightwing from the Injustice Universe

although I hope it would be a Watchmen character, like Rorschach, because the dead part, or maybe it's a reference to a blue man, like Dr. Manhattan, but that's a really wild guess for me to drop..
DickChapy
Warrior

Post by DickChapy »

Thank goodness that Celebrimbor didn't make it in. We got TMNT and that's amazing!
Lord Dragu
Master

Post by Lord Dragu »

I prefer him over those TMNT But still good.
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

I wasn't expecting at all the TMNT, but I'm still thrilled for all the characters!
DickChapy
Warrior

Post by DickChapy »

Celebrimbor would honestly be the most out of place character in the roster since he would clearly only be there to promote Shadow of War, but TMNT are comic book characters that get some awesome representation in a fighting game with other comic book characters.
a.martin
God

Post by a.martin »

DickChapy wrote:Celebrimbor would honestly be the most out of place character in the roster since he would clearly only be there to promote Shadow of War, but TMNT are comic book characters that get some awesome representation in a fighting game with other comic book characters.
plus, they had a crossover with Batman I really hope they'll have some dialogues that references those comics

Return to “Injustice 2 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”