Open Beta Download Link

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Open Beta Download Link

Post by thethiny »

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Re: Open Beta Download Link

Post by a.martin »

omg, I saw Netherrealm post a picture of the Beta and I came here so fast.. I can't believe this is finally happening!
Life And Death
Mortal
PSN: Life__And__Death
XBox Live: Life And Death

Post by Life And Death »

a.martin wrote:omg, I saw Netherrealm post a picture of the Beta and I came here so fast.. I can't believe this is finally happening!
Time to get back to work I guess haha, the files from first glance look very similar to MKX. I haven't looked at the exe or ini files I'll leave that to UncleFestor and TheThiny : P Hopefully it's pretty straight forward and we are not dealing with any major changes.
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

What is very interesting is the who shaders and premium skin concepts. There appears to already be an engine implementation for those things
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
a.martin
God
PSN: -
XBox Live: -

Post by a.martin »

Life And Death wrote:Time to get back to work I guess haha, the files from first glance look very similar to MKX. I haven't looked at the exe or ini files I'll leave that to UncleFestor and TheThiny : P Hopefully it's pretty straight forward and we are not dealing with any major changes.
yeah! I've missed the Injustice side for so long. And I haven't made anything like this in months, so this could cheer me up a bit.
Gambid wrote:What is very interesting is the who shaders and premium skin concepts. There appears to already be an engine implementation for those things
this is also a good point.. maybe we won't make changes on the textures of the models, we'll make it on the shaders, and maybe just change some physical aspects of the main model or some gear pieces.. hopefully we can clone the premier skins to make something new or at least clone the main model also..
Kabalstein03
Mortal

Post by Kabalstein03 »

thethiny
Immortal
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

Injustice 2 is gonna be my first Injustice Mod. So I will need to get around with it. AFAIK the ini should be decrypted using any of the 2 AES tools we have.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Injustice 2 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”