Injustice 2 Modding Agreement?

thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Injustice 2 Modding Agreement?

Post by thethiny »

Hello all, thethiny here. Many of you might recognize me from MKX Modding.

Before the game gets released and before anything, I would like to come up to an agreement with everyone in here. It's a suggestion, not a requirement.

We can use this tool for mod sharing, since it will cut down HEAVILY on the upload sizes.

If we follow a protocol from now, it will make things easier.

Regards

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.
Gaia
Apprentice

Re: Injustice 2 Modding Agreement?

Post by Gaia »

I usually used your tool before, so you won't have problems with me :D
"Blind loyalty is not a good thing,
as I have learned.''

''You must keep your eyes open,
to anticipate the finishing blow."
KrimsonD
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by KrimsonD »

thethiny wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:10 am Hello all, thethiny here. Many of you might recognize me from MKX Modding.

Before the game gets released and before anything, I would like to come up to an agreement with everyone in here. It's a suggestion, not a requirement.

We can use this tool for mod sharing, since it will cut down HEAVILY on the upload sizes.

Regards
TUTO (Guide) How to Unlock 100% Injustice 2 (not cracked) STEAM Legendary version

@thethiny I know its been 6 years since release but Wanted to help anyhow, hope not to bother you at all, maybe if you could implement an Script to receive only diamond Boxes or multiply these each time to receive IDK... x16x32 or so? Only as suggestion, your time is much appreciatted, best regards!

viewtopic.php?p=151463#p151463
thethiny
Immortal
Side: Light
PSN: thethiny
XBox Live: thethiny

Post by thethiny »

KrimsonD wrote: Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:01 pm
thethiny wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:10 am Hello all, thethiny here. Many of you might recognize me from MKX Modding.

Regards
TUTO (Guide) How to Unlock 100% Injustice 2 (not cracked) STEAM Legendary version

@thethiny I know its been 6 years since release but Wanted to help anyhow, hope not to bother you at all, maybe if you could implement an Script to receive only diamond Boxes or multiply these each time to receive IDK... x16x32 or so? Only as suggestion, your time is much appreciatted, best regards!

viewtopic.php?p=151463#p151463
It didn't work as intended as everything happens on the server.

All of my Mortal Kombat 11 Mods are now unified under a Single Thread. Click The Image to go to the thread.

Return to “Injustice 2 PC Skins, DLCs and NPCs”