How to make my created character EXTREMELY op?

SorcererOfSoup
Mortal
Side: Darkness

How to make my created character EXTREMELY op?

Post by SorcererOfSoup »

I was wondering how I could make my kreated kharacter EXTREMELY op. I am talking about being able to get 100% combos and stuff. Meh, doubt this will be answered, the MKA forums are kinda dead. :cry:

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: How to make my created character EXTREMELY op?

Post by Gambid »

One way would be to search online for such combos in the game and than select the fighting styles and special moves they use. Another thing to consider is character size, speed etc... so it might be tricky. There is no usiversal technique for this. Infinite combos in fighting games are not a good thing and usually result in the game disclassification from tournaments.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
SorcererOfSoup
Mortal
Side: Darkness

Post by SorcererOfSoup »

Gambid wrote:One way would be to search online for such combos in the game and than select the fighting styles and special moves they use. Another thing to consider is character size, speed etc... so it might be tricky. There is no usiversal technique for this. Infinite combos in fighting games are not a good thing and usually result in the game disclassification from tournaments.
Thanks man, outta' try it out. I would have never made my character overpowered like this when people still played MK:A online, because it was SO annoying.
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Yes, it was. It was alsoone ofthe reasons for the wuick decline in online players for the game and the final termination of the service.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Armageddon”