Arenas in arcade mode

cthulhu4u
Mortal

Arenas in arcade mode

Post by cthulhu4u »

Is there any way, a code or something perhaps, to randomise the ordr of the arenas you fight in in a 1p arcade mode. I've unlocked a bunch of them in the krypt, but I haven't seen all of them yet and I seem to keep seeing the same ones in the same order. I'm playing on a PS2 btw.

Also, the only MK games I haven't played are MKvsDC and MK9, but Armageddon is, by far, my favorite game in the series. I know a lot of people don't like the fatality system, but I really enjoy it.

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: Arenas in arcade mode

Post by Gambid »

As far as I remember, Midway issued a statement saying something like:

"Due to a glitch in Mortal Kombat: Armageddon you cannot play on all arenas from the game. A lot more arenas will be available if you fight in a VS-Match against a human opponent."

I think the missing arenas are arenas from Konquest mode. I don't thing there is a way to randomize the order of the arenas in Arcade mode.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Lord Dragu
Master

Re: Arenas in arcade mode

Post by Lord Dragu »

Hello there.
I can do this for you but there is a better chance - see my thread of the new game mode I am making

http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/vie ... =65&t=5654

Also if you want this for arcade mode then let me know
DaTeHaCKs now stands against sites like GameFaqs where their staff doesn't respect their members opinion, delete threads without a warning, delete posts without a warning, doesn't respect people's opinions and directly infract user accounts just making a complain or trying to contact Administrators. The Moderator Staff of GameFaqs/GameSpot is a bunch of ass losers who deserve no such status. Playing with a moderator/admin status like a gun is a way to show how big cowards they are.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Armageddon”