kak names and life story

liu kang97
Mortal

kak names and life story

Post by liu kang97 »

hey will anybody post their kak's name and bio? i will judge the best...
hope you will post. :D

roboronald10
Master
Side: Light
PSN: KlassicGODZILLA9

Re: kak names and life story

Post by roboronald10 »

this is my kak and story ending

character:Xelron
biography: an actual robot who who disguised himself as a human but intentionally wore cybernetic armor if he were to survive
Alignment:neutral (mostly good)
bio ending:
(note:i'll try to remember as much as i can
The rage of Blaze's explosion had surged through me and, unfortunately, ripped off my cybernetic armor. My allies Sektor, Cyrax, and Smoke had found out i wasn't an actual cyborg and ambushed me.However, the combined powers of full godhood and a true fighting android, they were nothing but scraps of metal. I then ripped them apart, killing them. But there was more...all the kombatants soon forged an ultimate alliance and tried to have me killed. Little did they know that one punch to my face they would know who i really am. I fired missile after missile toward every kombatant present at the battle, leaving only blood, flesh, and bone. But something within me wasn't right. I soon found out full godhood and my mechanical self couldn't exist in one body. I was going to self-destruct. As Xelron blew up, his explosion had annihilated the entire battlefield, leaving no survivors. Many thought what Xelron did was an act of nothing but just more senseless violence, but no one knew that Xelron had saved Edenia from Armageddon.
liu kang97
Mortal

Post by liu kang97 »

thats a pretty good bio.
j.bonez
Mortal

Post by j.bonez »

name pyro bio orphined as a child pyro was taken in by the riszen clan (clan i made up) becoming their best fighter he needed more power to find who killed his family so he did a ritual were he killed himself after komming back he set out to find out who killed his family after killing blaze and konsuming his power he found out it was shang tsung who killed them so he set out to kill shang tsung and avenge his family (pyro was origanaly supossed to be related to scorpion)

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Armageddon”