konquest mode in armageddon.....

lin kuei prodigy
God

Re: konquest mode in armageddon.....

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

sub-zero9 wrote:
lin kuei prodigy wrote:
sub-zero9 wrote: LKP is da hitman... mommy!!! help me with one more decent pun intended flame
Kid... me nope, do not like fights. I am basically bored & you are hanging around with an bullseye in you head & what do you expect me to do, let it go? Dude you are asking for a spank & now you're backing up, from what? you ain't done sht silly.

There's no more A list tards no more, too bad... you could had some recognition.
i never said what you wrote in the quote.......now seriously are you stupid LKP?????????seriously....
Nonono kid, i didn't edit your stupid post. I just found out what it really meant.

SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
Topey
Mortal

Post by Topey »

lin kuei prodigy wrote: 2nd most retarded post ever.
Wth is your problem.....I mean whats with all the negativity let people say their opinions and ask their quetions w/o being an ass..
GET OVER HERE
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

That information wasn't true whatsoever,Topey.So let's not start another fight again,in this topic that is.

End of Discussion.
Topey
Mortal

Post by Topey »

What information? and im not starting anything im asking another question what do you want me to make a whole other topic to ask why this guy thinks he has to be an a-hole to every single person on the board....
GET OVER HERE
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

Topey wrote: What information? and im not starting anything im asking another question what do you want me to make a whole other topic to ask why this guy thinks he has to be an a-hole to every single person on the board....
You said Konquest mode is like MKDA konquest mode or something related to that 2 pages before.that "information".that is fake.and nobody wants you to make a topic regarding this.

This topic started as a fight,and it MUST be closed NOW,before it turns out into a war.
Topey
Mortal

Post by Topey »

I never said that the first thing i said in this thread was i think you should be able to be anyone in the konquest mode...
GET OVER HERE
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

That's what i said that you said.And that thing is fake.
lin kuei prodigy
God

Post by lin kuei prodigy »

Topey wrote: What information? and im not starting anything im asking another question what do you want me to make a whole other topic to ask why this guy thinks he has to be an a-hole to every single person on the board....
Dude... let's say you get in the middle of some annoying noobs, i was aiming & bam!!! when i pulled the trigger you appeared out of nowhere & taked the bullet i shot.

So that's why i said that your post is retarded, if you don't like it then don't call the fckng fbi ok, so whine off the internet. Might be good for your weak excuse of life you carry.
SWEET!!! WE GOT TO STICK TOGETHER!!! SWEET!!!
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

and with that i repeat...~End of discussion on the topic of MKA Konquest mode.
Alucard
Grand Master

Post by Alucard »

Lol... LKP is kind of my hero form time to time. ;)
ViolaXZ
Mortal

Post by ViolaXZ »

Oh guys I really adore Konquest mode in Armageddon.
Shaolin Monks konquest was ok, Deception's one was great but this one is just brilliant, very interesting, versatile, inventive and sometime even unpredictable. I became Taven fan after playing it
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

I think that this was it's main goal. Taven and Daegon were the only two new characters. I think this was the right way to introduce them.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Armageddon”