Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - Glitches

Noobiano
Master

Re: Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - Glitches

Post by Noobiano »

Reptile's Running Serpent Glitch

When you perform Reptile's Running Serpent move in the corner, sometimes he misses the opponent, this also happens if you are very close to your opponent.

Draw Glitch

When a battle comes to a draw, nothing will happen and the autosave feature will activate with no reason, shortly after your progress has been saved, you can hear a strange small computerized laugh, soon the game will return you to the intro movie where you actuated the game (Not sure if this is a glitch).

Noob Saibottobias booN
DarkAssassin
Mortal

Post by DarkAssassin »

I guess you can say this is a glitch... In konquest when you do a fatality on an enemy that if you punch him three times using the square buttun the he will become dizzy again ( Make sure he doesn't hit a wall ) ... Hey at least you can do more than one fatality on one person. I broke a dudes neck 5 times using that move then I punch his heart out.
Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

Shao Kahn's Mystic Choke Glitch

Fight against Shao Kahn, throw a projectile at him, if he performed his Mystic Choke move against you and then your projectile hitted him in the same time, your character will freeze in his/her place for few seconds and then return to action afterward.

Kreate-A-Fighter's Wind Kick Glitch

First, choose the Wind Kick move as your character's charge move, then change the Wind Kick move into something else (Bike Kicks for example), however the combo for that move will remain the same as the Wind Kick move (Forward + 3 in air) instead of (Forward, Forward, 3), the new move will become glitchy if you performed it in air, for example if the new move was the Bike Kicks, performing the move in air will result in performing the move on the ground instead.

Contraction Glitch

Fight against Blaze, Moloch or Onaga in the Subway stage, perform a Deathtrap against them, during the Deathtrap cinematic scene you can see that their size becomes much smaller like other normal characters before the train would smash them.

Frost's Ice Puddle Glitch

When you perform Frost's Ice Puddle move from a far distance, the puddle will become a sky blue line instead.
Noob Saibottobias booN
Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

Post by Mortal Kombat Master 777 »

The curses from Deception glitch.

1) Scorpion's spear.
Throwing scorpion's spear through a weapon will pull the enemy towards scorpion. however he/she gets stuck and the spear can still be seen on his/her chest.

2) Kabal's special move:
by pressing down and left and triangle, keep kabal in front of a weapon and the opponent infront of the weapon as well. so his move and a funny glitch will occur.

3) PS2 glitch:
when throwing an enemy to a death trap you will notice ur fighter moving very slowly. this does not happen on the xbox version.
lucas1996
Mortal

Post by lucas1996 »

i know 2 glitches that a lot of people probley dont know

1:go to traning and then hit A B on any one you want if you stop or do this for a while the anowsers voice will kinda sound like a glitchey robot sweet!
B)

2:go to kreate a fighter slecet a gender (dosnt mater but ill deminstrate for male for female get reverse it) well highlight the oposite gender the while that genders on screen quickley go to the face edit part wait a few seconds for the right gender to load and..........HOLY CRAP LOOK AT HIS FACE!!!!!!!! it will have its eyes streched out long and face like he just saw m.j. :blink: lol (i dont remeber what the female looks like with this glitch but it works with female too)

also the face one gos away after you press L affter that its gone intill you do the glitch agan

well i hope i helped so people oh and sorry if i spellt some things wrong (not too good at spelling
ice_cold_freeze
Mortal

Post by ice_cold_freeze »

if you don't earned the cyber ninja torso to the male kak, highlight this item and press triangle button your fighter will stay with the cyber ninja torso and you will not need to buy this item. (note: I don't now if this glitche will work.)
MKMAN1
Mortal

Post by MKMAN1 »

have moloch do forward 4 at an opponent at the subway death-trap and moloch will be foating and get hit by the train but not killed.
air_kombat
Mortal

Post by air_kombat »

To add to Kaihedgie's glitch, it can be done with any boss, such as Moloch, Goro, Kintaro, and Onaga.
Arkames
Mortal

Post by Arkames »

jolie erreur de traduction: FLICITATIONS! TAVEN EST DBLOQU! au lieu de FELICITATIONS! TAVEN EST DEBLOQUE

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Can you translate this in English please.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Arkames
Mortal

Post by Arkames »

Sorry :oops: ,

Saddened, he should be written: " FELICITATIONS! TAVEN EST DEBLOQUE
" (Taven is Unlocked)

On the place of: "FLICITATIONS! TAVEN EST DBLOQU!"
Evil Angel
Mortal

Post by Evil Angel »

Glitch with Sub Zero be at the place where you can knock them up the bell knock to the low level where there is a vent and air is being blown out of it.
Finish the opponet with a freezeball and make sure they fall on that vent they should start floating.
Evil Angel has made his judgement.

Becuase he rules.

Yeah thats right.
ninjaturkey14
Mortal

Post by ninjaturkey14 »

here is one glitch that is very popular and one that everyone wants to know how to do.

exit level:

go to an open level (outside level like falling cliffs) or a level that has a boundary that is invisible. choose player one scorpion and player two cyrax. get scorpion and cyrax as close to each other as possible, near an edge. DO NOT GO DIRECTLY UP TO EDGE OR THIS WILL NOT WORK! use cyrax's close bomb attack. right before it is about to explode, use scorpion's throw. scorpion will grab cyrax and kick him in the air. the bomb will blow up and interrupt the throw, so scorpion will not spear cyrax. they will fly forward, cyrax then scorpion. when cyrax gets up, he will drastically over react to the throw. he will be dragged forward by nothing very fast. at this point, p1 scorpion should jump over the flying cyrax. scorpion and cyrax should be back to back. cyrax will continue to fly forward, and then he will skyrocket into the air, out of sight. if you faced the right direction according to which edge you were NEAR, not on, cyrax slams, very fast, outside of the level. back up far away from the level with cyrax, and then use scorpion's telepunch. scorpion will now be behind cyrax and they will both be outside the level. you can walk forever. you will eventually reach nothing but black background. you can go back onto the level simply buy walking back on it, but you have to do the bomb-throw trick again to get back out.

weapon-portal glitch:

now here is a glitch that i think i am the first to discover, or i claimed it anyway. i scoured the internet for hours looking for this glitch and COULD NOT FIND IT! so anyway here it is. go to the evil tower stage with the portal death trap. have your opponent take out their weapon. then knock them into the portal death trap. they will explode and you will see the blood and guts as usual, but their weapon will be right in front of the black hole part of the portal. it will be perfectly still and stays there until the next round starts.

i will post screenshots if that is necessary
ninjaturkey14
Mortal

Post by ninjaturkey14 »

i noticed one more glitch, but i think its just pure laziness from midway. i may not be able to catch a screenshot because you only see it for a split second. go to the tekunin prison on vs. now look at sektor when he presses the button to shut the door. hes actually a palette swap of cyrax! i dont know if that was lazy palette swapping or another member of the tekunin but its not sektors MKA outfit. its a red cyrax outfit
scorpinox
Mortal

Post by scorpinox »

when at the title screen press the button that lets you load a profile (L1 for playstation,idk for xbox or whatever else) put in the wrong password then as soon as you put in the last buton press L1 (or whatever button your system has) again then when you scroll through the options you will hear the sound as if you're putting in a password along with the sound of the scrolling

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Armageddon”