Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - Glitches

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - Glitches

Post by Gambid »

This Topic is here to temporary replace our Mortal Kombat: Armageddon section which is currently under construction.

Here we will list all Glitches found in the game.

You, our visitors can submit stuff to this topic. From time to time I will delete all posts and move the information to this one so that we can keep this topic clean.

You can post here if:
  • You want to report a Glitch</li>
  • You want to make a correction in the already posted information</li>
Please describe the glitches good, so that it is easy to perform them.
It will be great if you can post a link with a screenshot that shows the glitch.

<span style='color:red'>Warning: This is not a discussion topic. Any questions, problems or things like that have no place here. Posts like this will be deleted and members warned.</span>

Note: By submitting information to this topic you agree that this information becomes part of the site and we can use it the way we want.

<span style='color:gray'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Glitches</span></span>

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Sektor
Apprentice

Re: Mortal Kombat: Armageddon - Glitches

Post by Sektor »

In the soul chamber when you freeze a fighter he/she is turned green (only while frozen their green
LordScorpion
God

Post by LordScorpion »

^same glitch as sektor's,but in the acid bath arena.it will occur rarely though.
Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

Post by Mortal Kombat Master 777 »

That never happens and that was from the Bloopers movie ???. <span style='color:red'>- Warning Level Increased</span>

And a glitch can be found when playing as Chameleon. Press left and triangle and it will take 0% damage.
elite_warrior
Mortal

Post by elite_warrior »

play moloch in practice against a normal character (stryker for example) in the arena "the tower." get to the second floor and ram the person on the middle left and moloch will get out of the arena, and the screen where they get smushed in the portal moloch will be on the side watching the person squich t bits. and when moloch rams out of the arena. a platform will end up under the arena.
Kaihedgie
Mortal

Post by Kaihedgie »

I had just found a glitch last week:

In Kombat (1P Tournament), play as Blaze during the final battle. If you throw the enemy Blaze when his health is dangerously low, throw him. What happens is pretty much nothing: the defeated opponent will stay in mid air as the screen darkens but it stops there. However, the victory music will play normally and then say 'Blaze Wins!' During the epilouge, the ending will play accordingly, but the screen will stay darkened as if a Fatality was being done
sub-zero9
Master

Post by sub-zero9 »

two other glitches are in the falling cliffs arena when you knock an opponent down to the spikes the when you get spiked you can see the previous bloods from the uppercat or something you made to knock him down.and the second is when he has one more hit to suffer before he goes in the fatality if you hit him and the same time the cliff falls he is stunned in the air and doesn't fall in the spikes.

VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!
Gambid
Elder God
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

<span style='color:red'>Warning: This is not a discussion topic. Any questions, problems or things like that have no place here. Posts like this will be deleted and members warned.</span>
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
sub-zero9
Master

Post by sub-zero9 »

in the falling cliffs arena two players fall together of the cliff,they both get spiked and you win..

VENGEANCE WILL BE MINE!
lin kuei Grandmaster
Grand Master

Post by lin kuei Grandmaster »

a glitch on mka's kak i found out was, for example...say i wanted to buy a trench coat...but also like somthing else cheaper.....buy the cheaper item and then straight after go back on the selction of items and go to the trenchcoat and press triangle..then you'll have the more expensive item.
BruceLeeRoy
Mortal

Post by BruceLeeRoy »

About the color change of the freeze it does happen.At first when i saw it i thought it was from the ambient glow of the background..and thougth whoa kewl.but then it happened to me on the areana stage near the acid pool.and somewhere else but it was a different color then it changed back to the baby blue just before the opponent unfroze.so it does happen. or at least in the xbox version its does.......
Noobiano
Master

Post by Noobiano »

Konquest Body Parts Glitch

In the Edenian Ruins stage, during the fight with the giant skulls, if you perform a Fatality on an enemy and in the same time a skull burns you (You must not die), the body parts of that enemy will remain even after you finish the fight, you can also hit the parts and the sound of the enemy can be heard, also uppercutting a body part will make it fly slightly.
Noob Saibottobias booN
clay
Mortal

Post by clay »

in the bell tower play as a boss (ex. onaga) uppercut the boss character so he falls to the bottom level, beat him so it says "finish him" (get out from under the bell first) uppercut him, he will fall down on to spikes and he will turn normal size (ex. cyrax) and a mouse will take its leg
clay
Mortal

Post by clay »

if you are playing versus with a small person and a big boss (ex.onaga)you kill him for a fatality, use a starter and do a few moves or just do a head rip or sine rip the boss will be taller so he goes down past the floor. and theres my glitch
WarLord
Warrior

Post by WarLord »

This glitch involves Scorpion's Throw Move (R1)

When Scorpion kicks the opponent up in the air with Scorpion's Throw Move,when he does the spear, sometimes he misses the opponent.

Im not sure if this is a glitch.

In MKA Konquest, near the first treasure chest of the elder gods, punch the air and if you lucky you might punch ssomething.Then you'll see a life-bar on the top right corner saying ''Sektor''

More glitchs soon.

Return to “Mortal Kombat: Armageddon”