MKX комикс част #8 излезе + информация и корица за част #9

Публикувай отговор
Аватар
Gambid
Бог
Обратна връзка:

MKX комикс част #8 излезе + информация и корица за част #9

Мнение от Gambid »

В осмата част на Mortal Kombat X комикса се разразява битка с неочакван край. Goro и Rain се готвят да се изправят срещу Kotal Kahn:
Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Issue 08 Cover
In an act of desperation, Kotal Kahn resorts to dangerous blood magic to take down the insurgents. But will it be enough to finish Outworld's champion?
Ето и няколко страници от главата:
Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Chapter 08 Preview 01 Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Chapter 08 Preview 02 Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Chapter 08 Preview 03
Ето и описанието и корицата на следващата глава:
Mortal Kombat X Comic Book Digital Issue 09 Cover
Sonya's back--and she wants her daughter! Meanwhile, Kano recounts his last encounter with Sub-Zero.
Mortal Kombat фенсайта Kamidogu публикува интервю с Shawn Kittelsen автор на Mortal Kombat X комикса:
Kamidogu: When did initial planning for the Mortal Kombat X comic series begin? How did you score the gig?

Shawn: I pitched the book back in April 2014, and landed the gig in May. Outlining the first year of the series took us into the summer, but by August I was working on scripts. So it’s been a journey!

Scoring the gig was a combination of luck and hard work. I’d worked with NetherRealm Studios on the story for Injustice: Gods Among Us a few years ago when I was a creative executive at DC Entertainment, and that was an incredible experience. When it came time to recruit a writer for the MKX series, I was lucky enough to land on their list, but as a relatively unknown writer, I knew I had to prove myself. Writing the pitch was an intense process. I poured everything I had into it. And luckily, it paid off!
Кликнете тук, за да прочетете цялото интервю.

Посетете нашата Mortal Kombat X секция, за всичката налична Mortal Kombat X информация. Ако ви се говори за Mortal Kombat X, посетете нашия Mortal Kombat X форум.

Харесахте ли тази новина? Последвайте ни тогава в YouTube, Facebook Анг., Twitter и Discord.

I Rule This World!

Изображение

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Webmaster
Публикувай отговор