Skarlet статуя от Syco Collectibles

Публикувай отговор
Аватар
Gambid
Бог
Обратна връзка:

Skarlet статуя от Syco Collectibles

Мнение от Gambid »

Syco Collectibles ни изпрати снимки на предстоящата да излезе в продажба статуя на Skarlet. Имайте предвид, че това все още не е финалната версия и промени са възможни:
Изображение Изображение Изображение
Това са само 3 от общо 13 картинки, които получихме. Посетете нашата гигантска галерия във Facebook или Google+ за останалите.
"Syco Collectibles are proud to bring you Skarlet. An expert tracker, she preys on those deemed enemies of the empire. During kombat, Skarlet gains strength from her opponent's blood, absorbing it through her skin. Shao Kahn has a new mission for this formidable kombatant: discover Quan Chi's true intentions and kill him if he plots betrayal of the emperor."

"Made from cold cast polystone resin this statue features the blood tentacles, which can be positioned in various ways. This beautiful statue stands 11.5'' tall from the bottom of the base to the top of her head. Each Statue is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail. Each one comes with a Silver Authenticity Card and full color packaging."
Можете да поръчате статуята от тук.

Харесахте ли тази новина? Последвайте ни тогава в YouTube, Facebook Анг., Twitter и Discord.

I Rule This World!

Изображение

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Webmaster
Публикувай отговор