Mortal Kombat: Филмът 20-ти юбилей | Неразказаната история

Публикувай отговор
Аватар
Gambid
Бог
Обратна връзка:

Mortal Kombat: Филмът 20-ти юбилей | Неразказаната история

Мнение от Gambid »

Преди 20 години, на 18-ти август, излезе филм базиран на видео игра и противно на всички очаквания успя да събере 122 милиона долара от продажби на билети в целия свят и с това да сложи край на проклятието на този тип филми. Филмът е Mortal Kombat: Филмът, продуциран от Larry Kasanoff и Threshold Entertainment.
Mortal Kombat The Movie 20th Anniversary
Днес, 20 години по късно, продуцентът Larry Kasanoff, единия от създателите на Mortal Kombat, Ed Boon, режисьорът на лентата Paul [W.S.] Anderson и много от членовете на актьорския състав седнаха на една маса с репортерът на Hollywood Reporter Aaron Couch, за да разкажат неразказаната история на Mortal Kombat: Филмът. Ето и някои от интересните неща от интервюто:

The guys at Midway showed Kasanoff Mortal Kombat, a new game they said would beat his T2 record. It was bloody, hyper-realistic and already a sensation at the arcade. But Kasanoff believed it was destined to be more than just a video game. He envisioned it as a phenomenon on the order of T2. He saw a TV series, stage shows, albums and movies all in its future.

Midway wasn't so sure.

"YOU'RE FULL OF CRAP! IT'S JUST AN ARCADE GAME!"
Kasanoff: Everyone was telling me this wouldn't work and my career would be over. Including New Line. They'd already greenlighted the movie, and the studio head walked in with the script, threw it down on the table and said, "I hate the script. I hate this movie." And he yelled at us for an hour and then said, "Go ahead and make it."
Anderson: The script was kind of being written while we were in preproduction, which is a challenging thing, but it was a good thing, because it gave me the opportunity to help steer the direction. When it came to actually shooting the movie, I really encouraged the actors to ad lib quite a lot. It was a lot of the humor in the movie. There's a lot of good humor, especially coming form Linden Ashby [Johnny Cage] and Christopher Lambert [Raiden].

Linden Ashby, Johnny Cage: We came up with, "Those were $500 sunglasses, asshole," and the silly moment in the movie, the opening when I walk in and I go, "Let's dance."
Boon: [Fellow Mortal Kombat co-creator] John [Tobias] and I had comments about the script because I remember at first, from our perspective, it was way too comical. Raiden was cracking jokes like a prankster, and I remember saying, "He's not a clown, he's a very serious character." We didn't write the script, but we read the script and we sent back comments.
Apelian: We originally had Cameron Diaz cast as Sonya Blade. We were at New Line when The Mask was in postproduction, and Cameron Diaz was not a household name. No one knew her. New Line said, "Why don't you look some of the dailies that are coming in from this film and see what you think of this young, unknown actress." As soon as we saw the dailies from The Mask, there was no question that she was a star. We put her into training, because she had not really done this kind of martial arts work before. She broke her wrist right before shooting to the point where she couldn't do the martial arts stunts we needed. We were very happy with Bridgette [Wilson-Sampras]. It was great she was available.
Кликнете тук, за да прочетете цялото интервю.

Искате ли да научите повече за Mortal Kombat: Филмът вижте епизод 4 на Историята на Mortal Kombat:
Освен това можем да ви преложим и много задкулисни филмчета на тази страница. Някои от тях можете да намерите само при нас.

Харесахте ли тази новина? Последвайте ни тогава в YouTube, Facebook Анг., Twitter и Discord.
Последно промяна от Gambid на Вто Сеп 08, 2015 6:00 am, променено общо 1 път.
Причина: Update 01

I Rule This World!

Изображение

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Webmaster
Публикувай отговор