Mortal Kombat X: Kano Trailer, Renders and Screenshots

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat X: Kano Trailer, Renders and Screenshots

Post by Gambid »

GamesCom hasn't even started yet but we already have tons of great Kano related Mortal Kombat X information to share with you.

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and NetherRealm Studios released a new Mortal Kombat X gameplay video showcasing Kano, leader of the international crime syndicate The Black Dragon, as he goes up against new-to-the-series character D’Vorah.
Narrated by Mortal Kombat co-creator and NetherRealm Studios’ creative director Ed Boon, the new gameplay video features the overgrown Jungle environment and guides players through Kano’s character variations and play styles. Kano’s variations include “Cutthroat,” “Cybernetic” and “Commando.”[/i]
Image Image
Together with the new trailer, we also received the official Kano render and six amazing new screenshots which show among other things 2 closeups of the character:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Visit our Mortal Kombat X section for all available Mortal Kombat X information. Want to talk about Mortal Kombat X, take a look at our Mortal Kombat X forum.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”