Skarlet Statue From Syco Collectibles

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Skarlet Statue From Syco Collectibles

Post by Gambid »

Syco Collectibles has sent us images from the upcoming Skarlet statue, now in a more finished state. Keep however in mind that this is still not the final version of the statues and changes are possible:
Image Image Image
These are only three of the 13 images we have for you. Visit our gigantic image galleries on Facebook or Google+ for the rest.
"Syco Collectibles are proud to bring you Skarlet. An expert tracker, she preys on those deemed enemies of the empire. During kombat, Skarlet gains strength from her opponent's blood, absorbing it through her skin. Shao Kahn has a new mission for this formidable kombatant: discover Quan Chi's true intentions and kill him if he plots betrayal of the emperor."

"Made from cold cast polystone resin this statue features the blood tentacles, which can be positioned in various ways. This beautiful statue stands 11.5'' tall from the bottom of the base to the top of her head. Each Statue is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail. Each one comes with a Silver Authenticity Card and full color packaging."
You can pre-order this statue here.

We offer 20% Discount on some of the currently available statues.

Click here to visit our special discount page.

Click here to visit Syco Collectibles official website.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”