MovieWeb: Kevin Tancharoen on Mortal Kombat: Legacy

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

MovieWeb: Kevin Tancharoen on Mortal Kombat: Legacy

Post by Gambid »

MovieWeb has posted an exclusive interview with Mortal Kombat: Legacy's director Kevin Tancharoen. In this interview he talks about his plans for a the second season of the show if a green light is given by Warner Bros. He also talks about the possibility of a DVD and Blu Ray releases of the show and the huge amount of Special Features he would love to include. From the interview:
If Season 2 does come, are there any other new characters you want to introduce?

Kevin Tancharoen: I want to put up Kabal, for sure. I think he's got such a great story and he's such a cool character, and those hooks are awesome. I think the most challenging one I want to put up is Goro. I think everyone wants to see Goro, but we have to step up the game with it. In the original, they did an animatronic, which, at the time, was fantastic. Would that hold up nowadays? Absolutely not (Laughs). We've got to make that character so awesome, and that's what I'm most excited about doing, but it will also be the most challenging, because of the nature of the monster he is.
Click on the image below to read the entire interview.
Visit our Mortal Kombat: Legacy section for much more information on the series and our Mortal Kombat: Legacy forum to discuss it.

Thanks to Jason Leyanna of Realm Of Gaming for the heads-up on this story.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”