Mortal Kombat Details Leak On The Official Website

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Mortal Kombat Details Leak On The Official Website

Post by Gambid »

It is incredible what can happen on the other side of the world while you are sleeping. When I woke up this morning our Inbox was full of E-Mails from you, our visitors, informing us about a major leak of information on the Official Mortal Kombat Website. Thank you for the heads-up.

Apparently someone looked through unprotected directories as this was previously possible and discovered more than 40 audio files with background soundtracks, different announcements, characters speech and game modes. The files reveal unannounced characters, arenas and game modes. We cannot be sure that the characters will be playable by only having seen the files, but chances do look good.

The rest of this news is going to be written in black, because there might be some of you who do not wish to know who/what these unannounced characters/urlrenas/game modes are, before they are officially announced by the studio:

Highlight to read the rest of the news (SPOILER WARNING):
The audio files include introduction speeches for Ermac, Goro, Jax, Johnny Cage, Kabal, Kung Lao, Mileena, Noob Saibot, Quan Chi, Human and Robot Sektor, Shao Kahn, Scorpion, someone sounding a lot like Shang Tsung, Sindel, Smoke, Stryker and Sub-Zero.
The arena soundtracks include tracks for: The Armory, The Throne Room, The Temple, The Hell, Garden, Rooftop, Shao Kahn's Colesium, The Courtyard
The sound files also hint the presence of Brutalities and Test your Might.

Thanks to Jason Leyanna, JaDe_88, MKManiak and all the others for the heads-up on this story and the sound files of course.

Did you like this update? Then follow us on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Discord.

I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster

Return to “News Articles”