Height:1.85cm
Weight:78 kilos
Origin:Earth Realm
Alignment: Good
Allies:Sub-Zero
Foes:Quan Chi,Hotaru
Fighting Styles:Hapkido,Flaming Fists
Weapon: Katana(flaming)
Special Moves: Fire Ball-Throws a fire ball,Magma Teleport-Falls down into a magma hole and then pops back to the other side,Flame Blast-A continious flame stream
Fatality:Inner Fire:Pyro touches the oponent then he walks away...the oponent starts laughing ,then Pyro snaps his fingers and the oponent bursts into flames,Flaming destruktion:Pyro starts to throw fire balls at the opponent ...everything turns black and then they show the remains of the opponent!
Hara-Kiri:He concentrates , then he explodes
Character Appearance: Here's an image:

<a href='http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6522/dsc00196xm1.jpg' target='_blank'>http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/6522 ... xm1.jpg</a>
<a href='http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4750/dsc00193sz6.jpg' target='_blank'>http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4750 ... sz6.jpg</a>
<a href='http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1270/dsc00194pl4.jpg' target='_blank'>http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1270 ... pl4.jpg</a>
<a href='http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7848/dsc00195dj3.jpg' target='_blank'>http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/7848/d ... dj3.jpg</a>
skin color :4.12
size:medium
face:undead-eye color 1.17
hair:feral -4.7(i wanted a flaming/magma sort of hair but there wasnt such in MKA)
helmet:none
torso:layered gi:-main color 3.6 acsent color 1.1
cloth:leather-3.6
gloves:rain -main color 1.1 acsent color 3.6
pants:kung fu dragon-main color 1.1 simbol 3.6
belt:karate-1.1
boots:tabi short -1.1
head:cryo mask-3.8
chest:samurai sword-main color 1.1 acsent color 1.1
arms:triple studied-main color 1.1 acsent color 3.6
legs:none
atributes:all are 10
Bio:

I am Pyro - brother of Scorpion, son of Takeda. You see, my life has been anything but a child's play. I have been trained in the fine art of ninjitsu and have eventually become the best there is in my realm. But that was not enough for me; there still was one man I could not defeat - my brother. Even though I have admired his ways my whole life, today I see him mad, in a frenzy, craving for revenge. I may be able to turn him back to his own self but I am in a dire need of assistance. Know your friends well, but know your foes better, my father once said. And so I did; I allied with my brother's fiercest enemy- the renegade Sub Zero. My offer was simple: if he helps me find my brother, I will help him kill Hotaru. We both were desperate enough to agree on these terms. Till this day we keep searching....as allies...But one has to watch his back, does he not?

I am what you made me!
MKHizank07
Mortal

Re: Create your own character

Post by MKHizank07 »

Name - Argohnaut
Origin - Netherealm
Age - Timeless
Height - 7ft 7
Weight - 396 lbs
Alignment - Evil
Allies - Shinnok, Scorpion, Quan Chi
Foes - Shang Tsung, Raiden, Kung Lao, Shao Kahn
Fighting Styles - Shotokan, Jeet Kun Do
Weapon - Spiked Whip
Special Moves: Dizzy Demon - Grab's whip and wraps opponent up, then spins opponent around and delivers a spin kick.
Argohnaut unleashed - Lets out a large scream which stuns the opponent then runs jumps towards them and shoulder tackles them.
Fear the Demon - Argohnaut becomes engulfed in fire and shoots fireballs at the opponets feet, knocking them back and doing damage.

Fatalities - Demon Destruction - Uses his whip and wrap it round the oppents head, then tear it clean off.
We are one - Argohnaut opens section of body and tentacles come out, these tentacles then absorb the opponent and spit out blood.
Game Over - He transports both fighters to plains of Netherealm where opponent is killed by oni and zombies.

Hara Kiri - Argohnaut grabs whip and wraps it round neck, he then spins around fastly and his head is off by the time he stops.

Bio: Welcome to HELL, i am the spawn of the Netherealms very consciousness, all that is evil in the realm exists in me, i spend year tormenting passers by, consuming body after body. My body, expelling the good it absorbs and inhaling the evil. I met with the Lord of Hell Shinnok, who offered me Godlike powers if i destroy the thunder god Raiden, I was teleported to Earth where i abandoned my quest......No-one orders the ARGOHNAUT !!!
Mortal Kombat Master 777
Immortal

Post by Mortal Kombat Master 777 »

Name: Acid
Place of Origin: Unknown. Formerly Zaterra
Allignment: Evil
Allies: Chameleon, Khameleon, Reptile
Foes: Tekunin, Shao Kahn, Sektor
Fighting Style: Iguana
Weapon: Acid Saber

Appearance: Looks like Sektor except with Reptile's tail and green armored.

Special moves:
Acid bomb: Acid's chest opens and throws a bomb onto the floor and within seconds explodes into acid that burns the flesh of his opponents.

Invisibility

Acid Roll: Acid forms to a shape of a ball and grows spikes on his body

Fatalities:
Vipered acid: Similar to Reptile's acid fatality except he doesnt vomit acid. His robotic face melts acid and his chest opens and a huge snake consumes the opponent.

ERROR: Acid falls to the ground and the opponent is confused. Suddenly his body shakes rapidly and a huge 2 headed anaconda bursts from Acid's body and the anaconda finishes off the opponent.

Hara Kiri:
Acid aggresivly opens his robotic chest to reveal a snake. The snake then eats Acid's organs and dies.

Biography:
For milennia, the realm of Zaterra has enjoyed peace and freedom from the emperor Shao Kahn. Since his defeat, many Zaterran warriors have not survived due to the ambush by the unwanted Tekunin. The Tekunin destroyed our home and raided our entire Living Forest in which we once lived. I am uncertain of which warrior survived the ambush but I gurantee no one did. I was once a fellow Zaterran warrior who was under Reptile's command. I was known as Tiamat, the great reptilian warrior. When many of my fellow warriors were viciously killed, I was captured by the Tekunin's leader himself, Sektor. Sektor sensed great skill within me but decided to redesign me. I now no longer have my reptilian flesh. But instead these horrific machines that somehow alter my soul. I was then thrown from the Tekunin Ship to live a life on my own. If and when I find Sektor, he will pay dearly for his life!

Ending:
Acid had been wounded brutally by the Tekunin. Sektor ordered the Tekunin to leave the dying Zatteran be as he will stand no chance in getting his powers back. Suddenly, a surge of energy striked Acid's metallic body and he felt alive! Screaming in madness, Acid finished off Sektor's Tekunin members one after the other. Now he could finally have vengeance against Sektor. But Sektor wasn't alerted by the madness that filled within Acid's soul. Sektor took out a device and pressed it rapidly. Wthin seconds, Acid performed a Hara Kiri. The energy that awoke Acid dispersed into the realm of Zaterra. One day Zaterra will revive...

Armageddon Ending:
Acid along with Khameleon, Chameleon and Reptile united to make an alliance. Their quest was to eliminate anyone who stood in their way. The kombatants could not stand a chance against the four Zaterran warriors. Reptile's new plan was to let Acid defeat Blaze and the two others to remain hidden from Blaze's sight. Acid defeated Blaze. The power of Blaze gave the four Zaterrans the power to revive the realm of Zaterra. Zaterra now revived, is a peaceful realm for reptilians.
mkmaster2098
Mortal

Post by mkmaster2098 »

name:scorpok
Color:robotic grey
Species:robot
Alignment:evil
fatality#1:scorpok opens his chest and a huge spear comes out,the spear goes through the opponents head and starts to wind back into the chest, when the opponent is close scorpok uses his two robotic hands to kick of the skull of his opponent
Fatality # 2:scorpok attaches himself to his opponent and both scorpok and his opponent are burnt to a cinder,but scorpok is still standing
Animality:scorpok steals his opponent animality
Freindship:scorpok opens his chest and a UMK3 arcade machine appears and both scorpok and his opponent start playing
Allies:lin kui grand master.
Enemies:everyone that he must hunt down,sub zero

Bio: humanoid robot captured by his long time enimie sub zero.sub zero takes scorpion to the lin kui were he undegoes training to learn sub zeros fighting style,then tooken to the netherrealm to learn of noob saibots fighting style,this repeated itself with different warriors for many years until scorpion was a warrior capable of peforming any fighting style.but then when the lin kuis new grandmaster,frost sees of scorpions power,she turns him into a robot,like sektor,cyrax and smoke were.

Ending:scorpok had finally acchieved his goal of killing sub zero, and capturing him,and took him to frost were sub zero became a ninja robot aswell
MKHizank07
Mortal

Post by MKHizank07 »

Here's another....
Name: Cirkit
Origin: Robot created in Outworld
Alignment: Good
Fighting Styles: Droid and Kenpo
Weapon: Pulse Gun

Moves:
Close Cirkit: Cirkit put his hand forward and a bolt of electricity comes at the opponent damaging them.
Bombardment: Cirkit rushes to the opponent and punches three times then delivers a 540 degree spin kick.
Simple Robotics: Cirkit takes out his gun and shoots a long wave of pulse energy which damages the opponent

Fatalities:
Missile Launch: Cirkit pushes a button on his hand and tonnes of missiles come raining down on the foe.
Cirkit Error: Cirkit takes out the pulse gun and charges it up the shoots at the opponent, the opponnent is cut in half.

Hara Kiri: Cirkit presses a self destruct button and blows up.

BIO: I AM CIRKIT, AN OPERATIONAL DROID CREATED FROM FAILED TEKUNIN BATTLE WARRIORS. I WAS CREATED TO GUARD THE LABORATORY OF MASTER SEKTOR BEFORE HE WAS KILLED. I NOW SEEK CYRAX, AND AS HIM FOR HELP TO CONVERT ME TO HUMAN FORM.

ENDING: AFTER I FINISHED BLAZE OFF WITH THE PULSE GUN A STRANGE FEELING CAME OVER ME, A FEELING THAT SHOULDNT COME OVER A ROBOT. I STARTED TO TINGLE AND A FEELING IN MY GUT BECAME MORE AND MORE PAINFULL. MY SHELLS AND WIRES BEGAN TO CHANGE INTO SKIN AND VEINS. I HAVE FINALLY BECOME HUMAN.
Dark Connor
Mortal

Post by Dark Connor »

I've got one
Name:Connor
Colour:blue,red,green,black,silver.
species:human
Allies:sub zero,Ermac,Noob saibot,Scorpion,Kano,Havik,Chameleon,Shao Kahn,Kabal,Shang Tsung Repitile and Mileena.
Enemies:Goro,Rain,Onaga and Raiden.
Alignment:Neutral
Fighting styles:Judo,Monkey,Shadow Blade
Bio:Shao Kahn gave me orders to kill Raiden.
Ending:I killed raiden i ran all the way to Outworld but when i got back Shao Kahn was died, 5 years later a new ruler emerged.
Moves:
Evil:Connor hits the enemy with a ball of Shadows.
Jewboy
Mortal

Post by Jewboy »

Name: Rub-Hero
Color: Brown
Alignment:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIIIILLLLLLLLL MUAHAHAHAHA!
FATality: Gives them cancer
Friendship: Cures their cancer
Bio: After his brother, Hubapubapubadubaduba, was killed by Cung Food Panda in a dance-off, Rub-Hero made it his destiny to avenge him! He turned to The Mortal Kombat to help him get to Cung Food Panda and kick.................................A.....................................FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRDUH!
Ending: After winning the tournament, Rub-Hero finally caught up w/ Cung Food Panda and was totally pwning him. When he was not far from killing him, out of nowhere Ed Edd n' Eddy appeared! 3 against 1 was not a fair fight. Rub-Hero summoned the ghost of Osama Bin Laden and Nicholas Cage (no relation to Johnny Cage) the trio tore ed edd n' eddy to shreds and were advancing on Cung Food Panda and dismembered him. After the battle, Osama returned to the Netherrealm and Nicholas Cage was arrested. Rub-Hero had avenged his brother. Justice has been done!
I HAVE THE REAL AMULET!
Khaos Wins
Mortal

Post by Khaos Wins »

How about this idea: (Xbox controls)

Name: Khaos (me)
Species: Elder God
Apperence: Like Raiden, except Red and Black with the MK Ninja heads
Fatality 1 Kode: Down, (2) Up, Right, X (opens a portal to Hell and they fall in the lava)
Fatality 2 Kode: Left, Right, (2) Up, Y (Charges a fireball in hand and throws it into opponents body, expanding and exploding)
Animality Kode: Up, Down, Up, RT (Transforms into a cheetah and in a flash all the skin is off the opponent)
Hara-Kiri Kode: Down, (3) B (Jumps into a fireball and blows up)
Babality: None
Ending: None (He just disappers after beating Shao Khan)
Khaos Wins
Mortal

Post by Khaos Wins »

I also have Cyber Khaos

Apperence: Sektor (Main Kolor Black, Secondary White)
Special Moves: Teleport, Buzzsaw, Missle, Summon Flames, Hover, Flying Thunder God Fireball (last 4 are Klassic Khaos' moves and with Flying thunder God he is surronded by flames)
Enhanced Moves: Bangport, Buzz-Blast, Double Missle, Hellfire, Fly, Burning God, Double Fireball.
X-Ray Attack: Revenge (same as Khaos human. Description: Kick to gut, teleport and launches opponent sideways with elbow and sends a huge fireball the other way which hits opponent)
Fatality 1 (Incinerator): Opens up chest and pushes opponent in and burns them to ashes. (down, left, up (2), RT)
Fatality 2 (Launcher): Shoves opponent into chest, launches them, and blasts them with a missle.
Bio: After defeating Motoro in the Pit, Khaos was abducted and transformed into a cyber ninja. Now known as LK-8K8, his prime focus is to destroy Shao Khan and transform all ninjas into cyborgs for the Lin Kuei.
Ending: The power of Shao Khan was enough to destroy all the circutry in his body. Though not a god anymore, Khaos became mortal once again. Now, along with Smoke and SubZero, he is hunting down the Lin Kuei cyborgs who destroyed his humanity and turned him into a souless monster for their gain.
Cris5150
Mortal
Side: Light

Post by Cris5150 »

Name: Dominic Cruevo
Height: 6'5
Weight: 240 lbs (pure muscle)
Allied: Forces Of Light (specifically Sonya and Johnny) and Scorpion
Enemies: The forces of evil (specifically Mellina and Quan Chi)
Bio: After Shao Khan's invasion the Hitman had completeled a mission when the invasion began and soon he found himself in the middle of a warzone when Milliena had attacked him though he fought her off he soon fell unconscious under some rubble and when he was unconscious he was vistited by Raiden in an apparition telling him to join the forces of light in order to prevent more bloodshed a few hours later Sonya and Johnny rescued him from the rubble when they found him he was bruised and beaten but he opened his eyes and rose to find the Soldier and actor but when Sonya saw him she instantly recoginzed him as a person of interest into the disapperence of her father but as she was ready into fighting postion he stretched his hand out in gratitude could this be the start of a new friendship...
Xray: Black Magic (Pistol whip to throat, standing roundhouse, one handed chokeslam)
Fatalities: Dead-A-Man (Grabs a machete, slices arms off opponets, breaks they're necks and shoots them in the head)
Witch doctor: (raises arms into the air then slams down opponent combusts into flames then he grabs his pistol and shoots them before he teleports and walks behind and breaks they're neck)
Ending: Though he did not Kill Sonya's father he does however know who did...Kano and he helps her hunt him down after destroying Shinnok's army they both kill him and soon appears the Hellspawn Scorpion during the war Scorpion helped him harness his dark powers and soon Scorpion asks for favor...Help him kill Quan Chi but not before he visits a certain clone now queen of Outworld Milliena now the forces of Evil will have nowhere to hide

Return to “General Discussion”