DLC Skin - New 52 Gods of War Deathstroke

TheEspio001
Mortal
PSN: TheEspio001

DLC Skin - New 52 Gods of War Deathstroke

Post by TheEspio001 »

This one is a simple port of Mr JAG's skin for Arkham Origins, which has the Injustice costume as a skin for Deathstroke. Please note that Youtube is my primary upload format, so you'll often see mods there before they're on this forum. So if you want to stay up to date, it's better to subscribe to the channel: youtube.com/user/TheEspio001 I hope you all like it. :)

Deathstroke from Deathstroke Volume 1: Gods of War

Attachments
New 52 Gods of War Deathstroke.zip
Mod download:
(11.92 MiB) Downloaded 2383 times

TheBossPenguin
Mortal

Re: DLC Skin - New 52 Gods of War Deathstroke

Post by TheBossPenguin »

Hello, I was wondering if you could make all the orange parts dark green. Love this skin though :D AMAZING work. As Deathstroke as one of my mains (Aquaman, Scorpion, and this guy) I love this skin and I hope you make more amazing skins like this :D :D :D :D :D
TheEspio001
Mortal

Post by TheEspio001 »

TheBossPenguin wrote:Hello, I was wondering if you could make all the orange parts dark green. Love this skin though :D AMAZING work. As Deathstroke as one of my mains (Aquaman, Scorpion, and this guy) I love this skin and I hope you make more amazing skins like this :D :D :D :D :D
Thank you! I don't know if making a dark green variant is really worth it, plus I wouldn't know what exact shade to use, but I appreciate the kind words!
martinn2001
Apprentice
Side: Darkness

Post by martinn2001 »

heeeeeyyy i'm just reading this one
you're awesome man!!!!!
TheEspio001
Mortal

Post by TheEspio001 »

martinn2001 wrote:heeeeeyyy i'm just reading this one
you're awesome man!!!!!
Thanks!
ReddBrink
Mortal

Post by ReddBrink »

i downloaded this amazing skin but i have an issue. its giving the costume to nightwing and not deathstroke for some reason. any help with this?

Edit: nevermind read the video description lol. my game is crashing though when i select the skin(its the first one i got for the game)
TheEspio001
Mortal

Post by TheEspio001 »

ReddBrink wrote:i downloaded this amazing skin but i have an issue. its giving the costume to nightwing and not deathstroke for some reason. any help with this?

Edit: nevermind read the video description lol. my game is crashing though when i select the skin(its the first one i got for the game)
I don't know why it's crashing, it should work. Are you running the game in English? That could have something to do with it.
TheEspio001
Mortal

Post by TheEspio001 »

ReddBrink wrote:i downloaded this amazing skin but i have an issue. its giving the costume to nightwing and not deathstroke for some reason. any help with this?

I don't know if you got it fixed or if you'll see this, but it's possible that you have another skin that uses the same character letter. That can cause conflicts too. Search your DLC folder for CHAR_Nightwing_D, and if you have one in another folder that isn't this mod, move said folder out of your DLC folder.

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Skins”