[Resource] Mobile Exclusive Skins

VenomD95
Mortal
Side: Darkness
PSN: meAd4m76

[Resource] Mobile Exclusive Skins

Post by VenomD95 »

This is for those of you who don't have access to the Android/iOS game and/or a way of retrieving files from them. There are some pretty sweet textures in here.

Since I was unable to port these to the PC version of the game, I've uploaded all the files (Materials, Textures, Meshes etc) in one handy zip. Isn't that cool? You can use these for experimenting with mesh swapping for a port if it is ever made possible OR maybe you just want the texture resources?

You may also be able to make skin mods for the mobile game if you have a jailbroken device (or iFunBox). I haven't tested this yet but its on my to-do list. I will update this if any new characters are added since the mobile version is still in active development apparently.

Contents:
Arkham Origins Deathstroke
Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman
Green Lantern Thaal Sinestro
Animated Harley Quinn

Edit: Uhhh... here.... seriously how the f*ck did I forget this?
Preiews- https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2s8dsepqnn9y ... 5cRQa?dl=0
Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/1qnyslopgtmwk ... e.zip?dl=0

Darkseid textures are in one of the map packages somewhere I believe so I haven't included them. Perhaps I should've idk.

Credits: Netherrealm Studios and the dude(/s) that made UE Viewer and iFunBox.

blonderogue
Mortal

Re: [Resource] Mobile Exclusive Skins

Post by blonderogue »

Hi!Very nice job on the ripping,sir! :)

I got so excited while I was researching for the Catwoman Batman Returns (IOS) skin in this forum,and I'm so happy I found this topic!

I know we have an awesome catwoman batman returns skin to download,but is there anyone willing to make this exact michelle pfeiffer IOS version to the pc version too? It would really be like a dream come true to play as michelle pfeiffer version of Catwoman in the pc version!I do not understand why they didint make this as a DLC to the pc too.

I am so anixous to find out if any modders will take this amazing project! *_*~

Return to “Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Tutorials and Discussions”