How to extract textures from MK9?

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

How to extract textures from MK9?

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Excuse category, I did not know where to post.
I recently started working on a project called Mortal Kombat 4.9 as shown in the picture using mk4strip.
is prtactic Mortal Kombat 4 but with graphics fighters and stages from Mortal Kombat 9.
I started working on it but I miss something, so I launch a question for all connoisseurs everywhere.
How can I extract textures in Mortal Kombat 9?
Is there a program like mk4strip for MK9?
Waiting for your answers and thank all that come with all sorts of tips, tutorials or links.
Attachments
mk4.9.JPG

"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
superfamoso
Warrior

Re: Mortal Kombat 4.9

Post by superfamoso »

why so many views and no replies?
great idea, BTW
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Post by Gambid »

Have you tried looking at the topics we already have in the MK9 Modding Forums: www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/viewforum.php?f=84

Whatexactly is the purpose of this thread. Do you want to ask a question about texture extraction from MK9 or is it a thread about your project. In both cases it is in the wrong categhory, but I need to know so I can correctly move it.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Gambid wrote:Have you tried looking at the topics we already have in the MK9 Modding Forums: http://www.mksecrets.net/forums/eng/viewforum.php?f=84

Whatexactly is the purpose of this thread. Do you want to ask a question about texture extraction from MK9 or is it a thread about your project. In both cases it is in the wrong categhory, but I need to know so I can correctly move it.
thanks for the link!
I did not know there was such a thing.
it seems that we have not pretty much this website.
I think my posting to login mk4enhanced mk4strip category.
ok let go and move it where you know you have better.
"I am Goro! General to the armies of Outworld and Prince to the subterrianian realm of Shokahn..."ImageImage
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

superfamoso wrote:why so many views and no replies?
great idea, BTW
Yeah, well so do many looks over post I see nothing to download and does not interfere with tips, tutorials and links.
I had this idea a long time ago but have not found the right circumstances and the time.
BTW what?
I'm glad to hear you buddy!
I started to believe that you left us.
what happens to you? no answer on facebook or Gmail or Skype. You're always online but not socialize with anyone.
I wanted to ask if you managed to get updated 3D MK2 me?
And your project that you sent is one finaluzat you and geometry created from Mortal Kombat 4 Enhanced. And I found Shao Kahn classic see the eyes through the mask, so I ask you two?
I can resubmit the original file unchanged UMK3D?
You can leave me a link on facebook to download the original file MK32 Unchanged? Waiting response and thanks in advance!
superfamoso
Warrior

Post by superfamoso »

bbj wrote:
superfamoso wrote:why so many views and no replies?
great idea, BTW
Yeah, well so do many looks over post I see nothing to download and does not interfere with tips, tutorials and links.
I had this idea a long time ago but have not found the right circumstances and the time.
BTW what?
I'm glad to hear you buddy!
I started to believe that you left us.
what happens to you? no answer on facebook or Gmail or Skype. You're always online but not socialize with anyone.
I wanted to ask if you managed to get updated 3D MK2 me?
And your project that you sent is one finaluzat you and geometry created from Mortal Kombat 4 Enhanced. And I found Shao Kahn classic see the eyes through the mask, so I ask you two?
I can resubmit the original file unchanged UMK3D?
You can leave me a link on facebook to download the original file MK32 Unchanged? Waiting response and thanks in advance!
well, I'm not entering on facebook as usual, that's because I'm a bit busy right now (and I don't know why I appear to be online). I haven't recive any email in gmail.
I can't update the 3dmk2, as I did not recive anything.
shao kahn's eyes are right, I based the eyes in the mk9 shao kahn
Scorpion
Lost Soul
Bent on Revenge

Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Worse ...
that sucks if we can not communicate.
I wanted to help me do some classic textures from MK3 with Kabal, Nightwolf, Sheeva, or textures Classic in MK1 Johnny Cage, Goro and Shang Tsung. I'll send you the textures, and you adjust them for mk4strip
I'll keep trying to resend your file updated MK2, I had to figure out why I did not receive confirmation from you.
Anyway keep in touch as we ...
Gambid
Elder God
Side: Light
XBox Live: ArmoredGambid

Re: How to extract textures from MK9?

Post by Gambid »

I renamed the topic and moved it to the right section.
I Rule This World!

By the unholy darkness that consumes me, I will have the Earthrealm.

Mortal Kombat Secrets Founder and Webmaster
Noob Cyborg
Immortal

Re: How to extract textures from MK9?

Post by Noob Cyborg »

Gambid wrote:I renamed the topic and moved it to the right section.
good, thank you!

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Modding Tutorials and Discussions”