Skin from the challenge tower

DocX
Warrior
Side: Darkness

Skin from the challenge tower

Post by DocX »

Anyone figure out a way to get the skins that some of the characters are using in the challenge tower to work in the ladder fight? The scorpion with just his head on fire is a really cool one. Didnt know if that was a possibility or not.

CynicalHippie
Mortal

Re: Skin from the challenge tower

Post by CynicalHippie »

This is something I really want too. The Tarkatan General's helmet in the There Can Only Be One mission in particular is something I'd really love for my Empress mod. I can use Cheat Engine to replace the Tarkatan opponent and the helmet attaches itself to whatever CHAR I choose but being able to get it outside of Challenge Tower and make it playable would be amazing. But it's far beyond my capabilities. :/

But it's exactly what my mod neeeeeeeeds :lol:
wyruzzah
Immortal

Post by wyruzzah »

Well it looks great man and i think Challenge Towers use some scripts from .mko files in .xxx package ,but im not sure. Anyway i thought lately about editing coalesced.ini and i've found here https://udn.epicgames.com/Three/ContentCooking.html lot of same commands ([Engine.PackagesToAlwaysCook] , [Engine.StartupPackages]), are in MK9 coalesced config, so maybe some can be used for files which game loads to memory. Like when you set that always game must load to memory some +packages (example MK2 ninjas without TAG mod), if you know what i mean?! :)
UncleFestor
Grand Master

Post by UncleFestor »

Everything in the Challenge Tower is Script based so you can't use it outside the Tower.
Check out my Youtube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/unclefestorable
scorpion5
Mortal

Post by scorpion5 »

Hey CynicalHippie I was wondering if you have a cheat engine table you can share with values to change character ? That helmet thing looks cool I would like to see what everyone looks like with it.

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 Mod and Skin Requests”