UMK3 NINJA SKINS???

Ice32
Mortal

UMK3 NINJA SKINS???

Post by Ice32 »

Hello everybody, i was lurking through the forums to find mk3 skins for the ninjas and i haven't found anything that has great quality. *i don't know how to mod at this moment and would love to learn how to.*
I saw that its possible to switch skins from one character to another so why nobody has unmasked sub zero costume and swap it with the other ninjas and change the colors, also using alternative costume subzero mask *face* as the head swap. *if that's even possible*
Not trying to knock you guys hard work just was wondering.

zepterrian
Grand Master
Side: Light

Re: UMK3 NINJA SKINS???

Post by zepterrian »

it´s really hard to do what you say. there´s nothing like that here because it was not totally possible. the only user i knew that was into this project seems not to be here anymore. he was making a really great job though..
yeah it is possible to make a mesh swap and get an mk3 costume using a modded model but the main problem lies in the textures. they really need to be fixed but we need of someone that have knowledge in 3d modeling or something like that..
For the raptor race...
K0BR4
Apprentice

Post by K0BR4 »

Hello, I believe that talk about me XP

Unfortunately I have to pause all my projects until the end of the year.
I mean MK1(Noob/Smoke), MK2 and MK3 skins where I was working.
But as soon as possible want to resume and finalize these projects.

If someone is willing to continue or change can download and modify the files posted, to post here again, I just ask that give me credit for what I did.
Mortal

Post by Ice32 »

If you can send the download link then that'll be great, i'm just trying to have a mk9 with a retro aspect and credit is much given over here also appreciation

Return to “Mortal Kombat 9 PC Skins”